Your Perfect Testament Line up

Brent said:
If you had to gather up all the members in Testament history to be in a band to make an ultimate line up, who would it be? Here is mine..

Chuck Billy-Vocals
Eric Peterson-Lead/Rhythm Guitar
Alex Skolnick-Lead Guitar
Steve DiGiorgio- Bass Guitar
Dave Lombardo-Drums

As you can see, First Strike Still Deadly comes awfully close, even though Tempesta would probably be my second decision for drummer.
Yup, that one.

hi i'm new to this,

my perfect version of a modern testament outfit without any nostalgy, would be the live at the fillmore line up, or bostaph playing drums.

I don't think tempesta to be that much a thrash drummer, i mean i really appreciate his playing in rob zombie as seen on the last or so modern drummer show but i don't like his drumming on first strike ... and low.

as for steve d's bass playing for me it's the same, for my taste he plays to progressive and while i thought he really fit in for example death i don't think he fits that much into testament, greg's playing fits better IMHO.

as for lombardo, i mean you could take most thrash bands and say "oh yeah lombardo would have played it better" but for me his drumming is the ultimate slayer drumming and not the ultimate testament drumming.

s'all good. I'm just kidding. No harm, no foul and all that crap......

What I really would like is to hear some NEW MATERIAL from the CURRENT LINEUP!!!