03/24: Odin's Court Headlining Jaxx/DVD Shoot

No-Mercy said:
i am the young king of screaming once the crowd finally settles down for something...:headbang:

Aha, so YOU'RE 'that guy.' Y'know, the guy who waits for everyone to settle down at a show and then yells something totally off the wall, like yelling "Kindness of Strangers!!" at Nick from Spock's Beard........when he was playing drums for Fates Warning. :lol:

Dang, you go to a lot of shows.....everywhere! :heh:

WOW. Just WOW. What a response. What a crowd. Check out some pics and review here. I can't explain how great a feeling it was to have an audience so into Odin's Court headlining. Very surreal and amazing. :)

Here are some of the comments from Jaxx's page:

Odin's Court were having a combination CD Release party and DVD shoot at Jaxx and put on a sensational headlining set on an All-Local Friday night. The club was packed for this show and put the audience for many National shows to shame. Kudos to Odin's Court, Division and the other bands for working so hard to make it happen.

OdinsCourt said:
WOW. Just WOW. What a response. What a crowd. Check out some pics and review here. I can't explain how great a feeling it was to have an audience so into Odin's Court headlining. Very surreal and amazing. :)

Here are some of the comments from Jaxx's page:

Congrats on a good turnout & a successful event! I can't wait to hear what Pierpont has to say!

J-Dubya

J-Dubya 777 said:
Congrats on a good turnout & a successful event! I can't wait to hear what Pierpont has to say!

J-Dubya
Thanks JayDub! And as Matt said, WOW!!!!! It was f**king amazing!! In my 20 years of performing live, this was my absolute FAVORITE of ALL TIMES!!! The crowd response was awesome and having the whole Jaxx stage to ourselves was amazing! It was great to see that all of our hard work was really paying off that night! It was also the most smoothly I have EVER seen any show at Jaxx go!

I owe you call with all the details!

Thanks to everyone from this forum who came out in support of our show or just wished us well! I really did have the time of my life! :)

Also, a VERY special thanks goes out to Glenn Fitzgerald for all of his awesome work in getting us brand new kick ass shirts in time for this show and for running our merch booth that night. Dude, you went above and beyond the call of duty and I thank you immensely for that!! I really appreciated you being there and being such a big help! You are a true friend and serve as a great example of how cool this prog/power community really is!

Rick Pierpont said:
Thanks JayDub! And as Matt said, WOW!!!!! It was f**king amazing!! In my 20 years of performing live, this was my absolute FAVORITE of ALL TIMES!!! The crowd response was awesome and having the whole Jaxx stage to ourselves was amazing! It was great to see that all of our hard work was really paying off that night! It was also the most smoothly I have EVER seen any show at Jaxx go!

I owe you call with all the details!

Thanks to everyone from this forum who came out in support of our show or just wished us well! I really did have the time of my life! :)

Also, a VERY special thanks goes out to Glenn Fitzgerald for all of his awesome work in getting us brand new kick ass shirts in time for this show and for running our merch booth that night. Dude, you went above and beyond the call of duty and I thank you immensely for that!! I really appreciated you being there and being such a big help! You are a true friend and serve as a great example of how cool this prog/power community really is!

Awesome dude! Can't wait to see some of the footage!
Talk to you SOON!

J-Dubya

eaeolian said:
Thanks to everyone that came out - Matt could not have said it better, you guys were awesome! What a Friday night...
No doubt!

Saturday, on the other hand, was awesome in a different way. I did absolutely NOTHING!!! I was fried beyond fried! I knew that would happen ahead of time, so I planned on doing nothing and it felt GOOD! In case you haven't figured out by now, doing nothing is an extremely rare - I'm always on the go.