1st time and Im stoked

Sixfoot7man

New Metal Member
Sep 30, 2007
This will be my first ProgPower and Im really stoked about it all. Thanks to those who let me know what I should expect. Ive only recently started listening to this style of music and Im getting addicted. Im looking forward to Firewind, Threshold, Primal Fear, Raintime, and Sonata Artica. I only have the most recent albums of these bands but Im looking forward to seeing them live none-the-less. Look forward to getting to know some of yall.

First timer here too. Coming down from SC and really looking forward to it. Thanks also for all the helpful tips for the show. I've never been to a 2 day festival like this so I assumed the comfortable shoes and cash in hand was a must, but didn't think about the earphones. Got a set that someone here recommended and they work great. Looking forward to meeting as many folks as I can and enjoying some really incredible bands!

Hope you are comming Thursday for Vanden Plas and Freak Kitchen. They're almost worth the price of admission alone.. And Pagans Mind will blow you away too.. Me thinks you will be hooked by Friday Morning. Welcom to the show my friend..
Paul

Second time here, and I'm *definitely* stoked!

After a sucky visit with the doctor today (thyroid issues), I am sooooo ready for this trip. I feel sorta like I'm 12 again and headed off to summer camp...

:lol:

And another newbie to the festival as well. I'm really looking forward to this. From lurking in the forums you can tell it's a great show supported by a kick ass community. Signing out from Mexico, saying hi in Atlanta.