2 more AC/DC clones....grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I cannot stand the ORIGINAL, let alone clones of this...... Ugh.

AC/DC is one of the two bands that (against all logic) I simply cannot stand, Judas Priest being the other. Love old Def Lep, love Iron Maiden, hate AC/DC and JP.

Go figure.

Do you not have anything better to do than bitch about something no one seems to care about ? I used to post on this forum often until it was bombarded with complete fucking retards that have little more to say than I "hate so and so" because they do so and so. You simply fucking suck dude !! If you think posting about how much you dislike some band because they sound like AC/DC really adds anything positive to this forum, pleases tell me. If nit, then please fuck off !!

Bryant

Do you not have anything better to do than bitch about something no one seems to care about ? I used to post on this forum often until it was bombarded with complete fucking retards that have little more to say than I "hate so and so" because they do so and so. You simply fucking suck dude !! If you think posting about how much you dislike some band because they sound like AC/DC really adds anything positive to this forum, pleases tell me. If nit, then please fuck off !!

Bryant

:lol: Bryant Buddy, do I need to meet you somewhere in C-Town and buy you a cup of coffee this morning?? :lol: