A Call to Arms.. (ticket link up)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Hello all,

After a quiet few weeks, it's time for me to start sweating things. Tickets go on sale this Saturday. This is the one time of the year where I beg your help. I would like to ask each of you to remind folks by getting the word out to other forums, email groups, blogs, etc.

Also, the ticketmaster link is now ONLINE.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
Hello all,

After a quiet few weeks, it's time for me to start sweating things. Tickets go on sale this Saturday. This is the one time of the year where I beg your help. I would like to ask each of you to remind folks by getting the word out to other forums, email groups, blogs, etc.

Also, the ticketmaster link is now ONLINE.

Glenn H.
No problem dude, I will do my part! And don't sweat it man, year after year, you deliver the goods. People know and trust that by now. There will be no problems having another hugely successful sell-out event! And even though you don't need it -- GOOD LUCK!! :headbang:

I'll be plugging it on my radio show. Prepare for an absolute DELUGE of ticket sales from Valparaiso!!!!

(The fine print: "deluge" may actually consist of zero or more. People would actually have to listen to my show to be swayed by my sales power, or more specifically, listen and not be incarcerated. That could be a problem.)

Got you covered in the Southwest, and will inform the NIGHTMARE/PYRAMAZE street team to get the word out also.

John

Everyone who has Sirius Radio,hit hard attack and Hair Nation(Hair Nation is playing Fates Warning,Savatage,and Ryche,while Hard attack caters to the screemo stuff,(although sometimes someone grows a brain once in a while and plays Iced Earth,Symphony X,DT,Nevermore,Opeth,Evergrey,.....and oh yeah,the new dragonforce song is played like every 3 hours.)
Anyways,e-mail the fuck out of both those stations(and request our metal,especially the new Evergrey)

Rock The Madhouse & Dark Day Promotions are on it! And blogs, bulletins, and comments for MySpace are assembling at this very moment, as well as radio spots for RTM Radio!

West Michigan and beyond are covered.

We gotchyer back ;)

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
Everyone who has Sirius Radio,hit hard attack and Hair Nation(Hair Nation is playing Fates Warning,Savatage,and Ryche,while Hard attack caters to the screemo stuff,(although sometimes someone grows a brain once in a while and plays Iced Earth,Symphony X,DT,Nevermore,Opeth,Evergrey,.....and oh yeah,the new dragonforce song is played like every 3 hours.)
Anyways,e-mail the fuck out of both those stations(and request our metal,especially the new Evergrey)

Got links? Or e-mail addys?

The show sells out in under a week every year, and Glenn sweats? What? At this point, word of mouth and core fans would carry the show, no matter WHO plays...

jaimek said:
The show sells out in under a week every year, and Glenn sweats? What? At this point, word of mouth and core fans would carry the show, no matter WHO plays...

I am indeed sweating it as I don't have that one big power band that draws the average guy off the street to the show. This is the first test of the festival selling on overall quality vs. star power.

Glenn H.