Spread the word and see you in a few days...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I'm heading out of town in the morning and will not be back until Monday. Tickets go on sale this Saturday. I would appreciate it if everyone did their part and helped spread a reminder to the various forums, blogs, websites, etc.

Glenn H.

Woah, for some reason I had totally forgot it was this weekend. Thought it was farther back - guess time is just going so fast right now.

Thanks Glenn!

No surprise, but....the Atlanta Constitution's Thursday music-insert had no mention of the tickets going on sale in their "on sale this weekend" listing. Dear lord, this paper is laaaame.

So, of course, it's alll up to us. Tee minus 31 hours (or so) and counting. :D

I'm not gonna bother spreading the word around Detroit, cuz I'm already going to buy up all the tickets! MOOOAAAHAAHAH!!

Okay, so only four. Shaddap.

Plus the guys from Miles Beyond will be coming as well. And Mephisto. So, easily over a dozen and a half from the Michigan area. \m/

And I'll get a word into Ytsejam.com for the show.

Does anyone know why it listed also under ProgPower III under ticketmaster? It's under both III and VI - but they both go same place.

Just got e-mail from Ticketmaster saying "Don't miss ProgPower USA III"

About three years late there Ticketmaster! :)

Woo-Hoo... Tomorrow is St. Glenn's Day, in which St. Glenn's devoted followers go online and buy tickets for ProgPower USA....

I'll be getting two tomorrow! :headbang: I'll be the first to say, I think this will take longer to sell out then the last couple of years. With the Strat and Therion tours I think it may hurt sales. I think it will still sell-out though. The event, venue, bands, people, promoter make it a one of a kind event once a year! See you all there! :D

Are you joking? The underground buzz of this year's show is so fucking strong I'm staying up all night and camping out ticketmaster so I can buy my ticket the instant they go on sale. I AM NOT MISSING OUT THIS YEAR.

Less than 1 week this year. The last couple of years have been lackluster, IMO, for drawing power. Not this year.