A few things to pass along...

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
I want to thank everyone for the kind words and helping in getting the word out. I fully anticipate a quick sell-out come July.

A few things...

1. I have seen more than one comment on various boards about if a particular band plays, then I will be at the show. I would hope that if that band does play additional dates in the States, you will still support me and the overall lineup and come to Atlanta. Feel free to pass that sentiment along when you read the same thing.

2. Yes, Opeth has been invited. However, as of this post, they are still *not* confirmed.

3. I will probably place 100 regular tickets (NOT GOLD BADGES) on sale on an unannouced date. You do not get any perks from these tickets other than the fact that you will not have to fight the crowd on July 1st for tickets. Plus, you can avoid that nasty Ticketmaster surcharge. Keep an eye out on the "Event Details" section.

Thanks,
Glenn
:headbang:

I think that anyone that DOESN'T support ProgPower even if their favorite doesn't make it is missing out on a great time. The Fans & band interaction were as big a story last year as the bands playing were. As long as there's a Prog Power in the USA I'll be there regardless of the line-up!

John

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date, Glenn. Again, it would be great if Opeth can make it to PP3.0, but I'll be there regardless. I will also support the bands on any post-PP3.0 US tours more than likely.

I think it's really cool that you are going to place some tickets on sale before the public sale. I will definitely try to get them then to avoid Ticketmaster:)yuk:) charges. I'll be checking the site on an even more regular basis now. Cheers!