A LOWER DEEP

just when you thought it was safe to go out again...

8x10ALDflyer.jpg

come out and celebrate the release of A Lower Deep's 4th release 'Black Marys'
This is quite possibly their heaviest, most aggressive album to date.

Hey ZOD... This album is like "Nevermore - pissed off"!
:heh:

Dagnabbit, Hoyt! Why'd you have to schedule this when we'd be out of town? :guh:
(Hey, Billy! Wanna come play a wedding in Kentucky instead?? :devil:)

Oh, well... Congrats on getting your disc released. I'll hafta buy a copy from ya next time I see y'all. And, hey, that's one more album out before Chinese Democ... er, Manifesto for Domination. :D

--Mike

Dagnabbit, Hoyt! Why'd you have to schedule this when we'd be out of town? :guh:
(Hey, Billy! Wanna come play a wedding in Kentucky instead?? :devil:)

Oh, well... Congrats on getting your disc released. I'll hafta buy a copy from ya next time I see y'all. And, hey, that's one more album out before Chinese Democ... er, Manifesto for Domination. :D

--Mike

We missed you last Saturday night bro. But we'll catch you on the next one. And I'll leave my wise ass cracks about MfD alone, besides I think I've run out of material on that subject, ha. Just joking I know the HW boys have a killer disc coming our way and will be well worth the wait.

and the new stuff simply SHREDS!

Shreds
Rocks
Owns
Slays*
Kills
Destroys

...the rediculious amount of really stupid adjectives we use to describe music is absolutely amazing.

*I think this one has to be THE gayest word used in existence to describe the way something sounds, or a band performs. "OMG THEY'LL SLAY." ... seriously? Did you REALLY just say that? Did.. did you maybe want to say that out LOUD to fully appreciate how absurd that sounds?

... please don't take this post personally, I'm tired and ranting. it happens to the best of us. Just trying to inject a little humor.

Shreds
Rocks
Owns
Slays*
Kills
Destroys

...the rediculious amount of really stupid adjectives we use to describe music is absolutely amazing.

*I think this one has to be THE gayest word used in existence to describe the way something sounds, or a band performs. "OMG THEY'LL SLAY." ... seriously? Did you REALLY just say that? Did.. did you maybe want to say that out LOUD to fully appreciate how absurd that sounds?

... please don't take this post personally, I'm tired and ranting. it happens to the best of us. Just trying to inject a little humor.

Yeah it's right up there with spelling ridiculous 'rediculious' :lol: just kidding, bro, had to interject something there and that's the wittiest I can do at 1 in morning.

thanks Clay it was a great time, and great to represent the progpower genre and Pathfinder Promotions along with EbS at the Battle. We'll be heading up to Wisconsin at the end of April to record the debut for TVR, they expect to release it late August/ early September. Thanks for your support brother, you rule!

thanks Clay it was a great time, and great to represent the progpower genre and Pathfinder Promotions along with EbS at the Battle. We'll be heading up to Wisconsin at the end of April to record the debut for TVR, they expect to release it late August/ early September. Thanks for your support brother, you rule!
You know I love you guys, my true brothers in metal!:headbang::kickass: I'll be seeing you guys in June for Metal Festivus, for sure. Good luck with the recording process! Can't wait to hear the new CD this Fall! Rock on, my friends!:headbang::kickass:

it was a great time, and great to represent the progpower genre and Pathfinder Promotions along with EbS at the Battle.

I would have to agree. I think we (ALD and EBS) did the true metal scene proud by being a part of that Battle of the Bands. It was once again an honor to share the stage with you guys and we'll see you again in June!

I would have to agree. I think we (ALD and EBS) did the true metal scene proud by being a part of that Battle of the Bands. It was once again an honor to share the stage with you guys and we'll see you again in June!
Right on, Patrick! I hated to miss this operformance! Glad you guys won the competition, though. See y'all in June!:headbang: