A special announcement from Gus G. regarding ProgPower USA this year!

The first 2 Firewind discs are amongst my favorites. It'll be cool to hear a tune or 2 with the original singer. :worship: Kudos to ALL involved!:worship: This years fest is really going to be special! :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :headbang:

Wow. That is something. I didn't realize until recently that Stephen never toured with Gus in Firewind. This is great.

Great job by Gus to do this and of course Apollo for sharing the stage. Great job by Glenn this year and all the years. You have nothing to apologize about for last year. Last year was great and this year looks to be even better.

Fantastic, I can't believe it!!! I agree with past posts, the show
just gets better and better, and it's sold out! Excellent...

This is going to to be soooo amazing. I love the first two albums, and to be able to hear both vocalists is fantastic. Thanks Gus. Can't wait to see you guys in Illinois too!!!!!!

The surprises just keep coming! Kudos to Gus G!

However, it's kind of funny when you think that their "reunion" with Stephen will actually be their first performance with him as well. There's something you don't see everyday!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

This is great! I love Stephen's voice on the first Firewind album (Burning Earth is the only one I don't own as of now, but it's on the way in mail!), and it will be awesome to hear him sing something like the title track to Between Heaven and Hell live at ProgPower. Thanks very much Gus! And Glenn of course to bringing in Firewind this year! :headbang:

All these surprises and I have a feeling Glenn is not done yet. This really might be one of the best PP's ever. Glenn silenced the naysayers in a big big way.