Alexi Laiho/Jackson

well I don't need a million frets to get that high.
I have a glass slide here :lol:
it's funny how the tone gets videogamish when you slide up.

blindvomit said:
47600_b.gif

haha i'd go for this one instead :lol:

it may sound well and play good. but kill me if it doesn't look like a fucking dog!
Dalmatiner%20Cover.jpg

IconOfSin said:
HAHAHA now that is a must have:cool:

Hey dood, just so you know, because I've never seen you do anything about it, but metal archives OWNED your ass when you tried to hotlink that picture in your sig. It doesn't show up. Unless you wanted that picture there.

just get an esp, great build, proper floyd, emg-81's... and half the price of the sig

edit: forgot, they can't sell them in the states cos of the litigious nature of jackson

jimbles said:
just get an esp, great build, proper floyd, emg-81's... and half the price of the sig

edit: forgot, they can't sell them in the states cos of the litigious nature of jackson

You mean the blatant ripoff by ESP?

I think they look better than some jacksons...it depends on who straps them on, there are people that look ridiculous holding a small jackson rr body

jimbles said:
yeah, sure they're a rip off, just like the prs singlecut is a rip off of the les paul: better.

yep, they are. but that's a common shape. these aren't. actually the les paul and the fender stratocaster are the most popular and easily recognizable guitar shapes of all time. but it just so happens that PRS singlecuts are better quality than Gibbies. that's why they sued.