ANDROMEDA: What Would YOU Like To Know?

PurpleCrayonWriter

Just a Kid at Heart
Evening, Y'all!

Last week's interview with Aydan from Elvenking was a blast. Lots of laughs, exclusive information, and promises to buy a few rounds of beer come ProgPower IX. I worked in many of your questions. So...THANKS!

I'll be chatting with keyboardist Martin Hedin from Andromeda this Wednesday (April 23rd). I'm compiling my list of Qs. But if there's anything you'd like to know about Andromeda, feel free to post your thoughts.

Many thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Bill

Release date of next album.

Details on next album.

When II=I came out there was a bit of controversy, partially on how their sound changed, how did they view this? Did it change how they approached Chimera, and the upcoming album?

Is prog dead?

Where do they see progressive metal going?

Since the release of Extension Of The Wish, Martin has played a much larger role in the band as a songwriter, producer, and engineer. How did he come to take all of these responsibilities?

Admittedly, questions about release date and details will be old by the time ProgPower comes around as supposedly it will be out before then...

Admittedly, questions about release date and details will be old by the time ProgPower comes around as supposedly it will be out before then...

Ah, but there's always the web site on which I'll post half of each band's interviews. So if Martin does spill the beans on a new release, I'll be sure to ask him that early in the interview. :)

Bill