ANY IMPELLITTERI FANS

Imajica

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Impellitteri just posted a new video on their fan site for the new single "Wicked Maiden". Rob Rock is back with him and this is one killer video for fans of the 80's hair scene. Lots of shredding going on. So check out the video.

Impellitteri Fan Club

The new album SLAYS! Rob Rock sounds better then ever, and Chris is playing better then ever as well! The new video is pretty cool as well.

I will be playing several tracks on my show next week. I haven't takin' it out of the player in 2 days!

MADMANMAIDEN.jpg

This is just another prime example of why I'm always bitching about repeat after repeat at ProgPower. The fact that Impellitteri hasn't played yet and other bands are repeating 2, 3, 4 times is criminal on every level. Great band.

Chris Impellitteri is a freak (an amazing freak), and Rob's voice is perfect for their stuff. But, really, they aren't progressive. The material is like straight-ahead hard rock, almost to showcase the unbelievable guitar and soaring vocals. I'd rather see kickass ensembles (without all of the lopsided virtuoso hotdoggin') like Venturia, Adagio, or Angra play ProgPower. Hmm... well, on second thought, Impellitteri would be better than Moustache for PP, I guess.

I'm retarded about properly deciding genres (as in, I suck at it), but, I agree that they do RIP! Screaming Symphony is the one thats had lasting power for me (Father Forgive Them!!!!!!), but, I think the new one might be my new favorite. They sound like they're in top form.

Rob Rock completely schooled every band at PP last year, and I'm a huge Impellitteri fan as well. Primal Fear completely slayed too, but RR just owned. I sat there with my jaw dropped the whole show.

I have to agree that Rob and his band "schooled" all of the other bands. While I enjoyed most every band at PP last year, my friend and I both felt Rob Rock stole the show by a wide margin. The sound, the tone...everything. Let's face it, the guy's voice is amazing and his live performance is even better than his studio sound--and the studio sound is awesome. The band was amazing as well. On a side note, anyone who has met Rob can attest that he is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. I have to get on my knees and beg that Impellitteri would get to play Progpower.

WM is ok...nothing to get overly excited about...has that been there, done that feel. Chris' best work was on the 1st, Stand in Line, Rob's best was SS & AttM...J-Dub's suggestions. He's right...you can't go wrong with those 2.