Any Instrumental nuts here?

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Then check out www.chrisbrooks.net .

I absolutely LOVED these clips, so much so that I want to promote this guy and help him sell some CDs! I am taking pre-orders on this album for $12.99 plus ship. If anyone is interested shoot me an email at cdsales@metalages.com . If the clips are any indication, this will easily rank up there as one of my favorite instrumentals! the guy can play but most importantly, he can write GREAT tunes!

Also, look for some exciting perks to be announced for MetalAges Marketplace soon!

Well, this guy CAN shred but he knows that alone does not make a killer album. I hear LTE at times, the guy knows how to actually write quality compositions. He doesn't hog the songs withguitar alone. There's also some cool keyboard stuff as well, things like that. Very tasty playing! Let's just say I haven't been this excited about an instrumental in a long time, and this is based only on clips. My fav of all time is Macalpine's 'Maximum Security'.

Originally posted by MetalAges
My fav of all time is Macalpine's 'Maximum Security'.

TM rules - one of the best songs I ever learned to play was "Hundreds and Thousands".

Killer album although desperately in need of a remastering.

Originally posted by Demonspell
Kent...I heard some Dimension X on Seismic Radio yesterday and was impressed...Nothing's Changed is a great song.

Thanks Demonspell!

Yeah, we're slowly getting the word out. Getting our stuff heard.
Glad you like the songs. I appreciate you taking the time to listen.

Kent

I listened to all the samples on the site and I'd definately want to hear more before proclaiming him the next big thing. Based on what I did hear though he is very talented and very fluid. I hear a little Eric JOhnson in his playing who is one instrumentalist I really like. If the music is as good as the samples I'm sure we'll be hearing more from him in the music scene!

John