ANy Instrumental Nuts here?

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Then check out www.chrisbrooks.net .

I absolutely LOVED these clips, so much so that I want to promote this guy and help him sell some CDs! I am taking pre-orders on this album for $12.99 plus ship. If anyone is interested shoot me an email at cdsales@metalages.com . If the clips are any indication, this will easily rank up there as one of my favorite instrumentals! the guy can play but most importantly, he can write GREAT tunes!

i hope you don't consider this SPAM! I am more doing it so people hear this guy... too good to be passed up.

Also, look for some exciting perks to be announced for MetalAges Marketplace soon!

I've owned this CD for a few weeks and I absolutely love it. Fantastic songs, and the guitar work is nothing short of world class. Little bits of LTE, Vai, Holdsworth, Dream Theater... I think progressive rock fans will enjoy it as much as guitar players.

to here a magnificent band ,, get the newest american heritage release, all instrumental ,, completely insane and intense as fuck time signatures and passages .. great guys as well, one of my bands (narcosis) played with em not long since in germany, and they were funny as fuck ,, incredible musicians,

to be honest, not sure where you would download some of their stuff, but i highly recommend you checking them out :) ..