Are the vendors the same this year as they were last?

johan68/Johan: I just traded you to Ken Golden for an ABBA Gold CD. You'll be working his booth this year. His only request: bring bbq flavored Swedish meatballs for his crew.

No Username: thanks for the input. The site's limitations are well known; a proper eCommerce site is in the works and will hopefully be up and running by the start of the new year. It's taken this long to do because the existing site has never failed to generate business (about 50% wholesale and 50% retail). So I never had an incentive to make the changeover. But it's time. It's been 10 years since Sentinel Steel went online. Prior to that I was a mail-order catalog operation, started in 1993.

If you can get past the initial "shock" of the simplicity of the site, you'll see that the inventory is massive, much of which is not carried by other vendors, or is priced significantly lower due to low overhead. I am at your call (via email) if you need any assistance. -- Denis/Sentinel Steel http://www.sentinelsteel.com/

OK..... How many of you would like me to work the Sentinel Steel booth wearing a Pippi Longstocking outfit on Saturday night?????

C'mon now let's give the Pippster som love...

Any Man that can drink what you drink, straight, and as much of it as you did last year....and still stand...can wear whatever the hell he wants. I'll bring the hair ties. :lol:

*all after work hours of course. ;)

Bump to clarify those present this year:

CD Inzane
Century Media
Exploding Ned's
Laser's Edge
Nightmare Records
Sentinel Steel

Will not be buying too much this year...saving for Sweden Rock, but normally my spending allotment goes like this:

CD Inzane gets between $150 - $200
Century Media - $75-$150
Exploding Ned's - $50-$80
Sentinel Steel - $40-50
And the other three make up my odds and ends for about $20-$30 each. I usually drop around $350 at ProgPower. This year will be more like $100 :erk: but it'll be worth it.

'm curious about others spending habits at each of the tables.

Will not be buying too much this year...saving for Sweden Rock, but normally my spending allotment goes like this:

CD Inzane gets between $150 - $200
Century Media - $75-$150
Exploding Ned's - $50-$80
Sentinel Steel - $40-50
And the other three make up my odds and ends for about $20-$30 each. I usually drop around $350 at ProgPower. This year will be more like $100 :erk: but it'll be worth it.

'm curious about others spending habits at each of the tables.

Isn't Sweden Rock next June???????? Dude, thats too far away to be worrying about CD sales now. What about your tax refund? There you go.

BTW Denis might as well not unpack and just send those boxes right to my house. Between him and Zane I'm done