Ashent's debut CD finally released

Sonrise

AshentBoy
Sep 17, 2006
What's happening my ProgPower family!!!!! I just wanted to let you know that Lucretia Records have finally released Italian prog-metal band ASHENT's debut CD "Flaws of Elation". As many of you know, I sing for them. Our CD is available for purchase through Lucretia's web-site and also Century Media and The End Records and Laser's Edge in the next week or so. You can also get it directly from me buy contacting me on Myspace or on here. Thanks for your time and I hope everyone enjoys it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish everyone on here a blessed holiday season :headbang:

banner_ashent.jpg

Thanks for the Update, and this WILL be a purchace of mine as soon as it is listed on eithe The End or Laser's Edge. To all my ProgPower friends check this CD out it is really awesome. Very talented musicians, and awesome production, Hopefully everyone will buy this as i think it could be a candiate for "top 10 Cd's of 2006".

This is fucking bizarre. Was just spinning this less than 10 minutes ago, and have been doing so a lot since PP, courtesy of a copy from Steve as well. I strongly encourage EVERYONE to check out Ashent! This album absolutely smokes!

Not only is the ASHENT cd one of my favorite all time melodic, tech prog cd's BUT Steve has one of thee best voices in the genre and is one of the nicest guys on the planet!!!!!!! Congrats Steve, (and ASHENT, of course)..........Tom Argo

p.s.- call me:headbang: