Atlanta and area folks...next Wednesday (Nov 10)

Was thinking about going to Social Distortion, if any concert. I've seen Dimmu (though not Enslaved), and while a good show I don't think I need to see them again. As much as I enjoy a couple of their albums, I so rarely listen to them.

If this were me, it would be the Dimmu show....for Enslaved. As one of my all-time favorite bands, I would support them every time they come to the States if I could.

Plus, the new album is a HUGE step up from Vertebrae, in my opinion, so it'd be cool to hear some of those tunes live. Dummy Burger, I'd check 'em out for a while, and if I wasn't feeling it, I'd bounce. A Vortex-less Dimmu Borgir is not one I'd enjoy for too long, in all honesty.

If I were to do one of those I'd go see Blood Red Throne and some of Enslaved. But I'm not a big fan of any band mentioned here and it's a weeknight so prob just going home to catch Boardwalk Empire and/or South Park. For me it's a "If nothing else is going on on a Friday/Saturday" type show.

If this were me, it would be the Dimmu show....for Enslaved. As one of my all-time favorite bands, I would support them every time they come to the States if I could.

Plus, the new album is a HUGE step up from Vertebrae, in my opinion, so it'd be cool to hear some of those tunes live. Dummy Burger, I'd check 'em out for a while, and if I wasn't feeling it, I'd bounce. A Vortex-less Dimmu Borgir is not one I'd enjoy for too long, in all honesty.

This pretty much sums up my feelings to a tee. Blood Red Throne should be awesome, too. :kickass: