Banned, but an apology to the ED forum..

Glenn, that's awesome as hell. My hat's off to you; that's quite an achievement. :lol:

Sometimes, I wish it were that easy to get myself banned from the Power Zone. :lol:

Harvester said:
I have been banned from even reading the Evil Darkness Tour Forums despite not posting a single word there.

LOL.

Should I ban them in return? Hell no. Welcome to the party.

Glenn H.

:lol:
Do you have to be logged in to view the forum?? Otherwise how can
he ban you from reading the threads?
:lol:

booB said:
Glenn, that's awesome as hell. My hat's off to you; that's quite an achievement. :lol:

Sometimes, I wish it were that easy to get myself banned from the Power Zone. :lol:

It's not that hard... all you have to do is agree with Misfit... :D

That's it! In return of this atrocity I am word-replacing all mentions of "Evil Darkness" on these forums with the words "Target is French" - take that! (yes, it can actually be done hehe)

Funny stuff..I just read your post about the tour.. I did not know it was playing larger venues... that is silly... even Gigantour was labeled as a flop...and they did not play THAT big of venues...and normal people have heard of megadeth and Dream THeater... (not that we are not normal..hehe)

Harvester said:
I have been banned from even reading the Evil Darkness Tour Forums despite not posting a single word there.

LOL.

Should I ban them in return? Hell no. Welcome to the party.

Glenn H.

He has a script in place to lock out user accounts for not being used for 7 days. You probably recieved an e-mail from them?

Bear

freshmaker.jpg

-Metal

I just recieved the following e-mail from the Pengiun dude:

The following is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Evil Darkness Tour 2006". If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster of the board at the following address:

admin@evildarknesstour.com

Include this full email (particularly the headers).

Message sent to you follows:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys,

Apparently a few people thought they were "Banned" from our forum so we are going to clear this up.

About a 8 days ago, we installed an Inactive User Panel which will automatically lock out accounts after 7 days for those with a 0 post count. Thereafter, if you do not post for a year, your account gets locked.

It is the Administrators responsibility to delete the accounts, as the script does not automatically perform this action. So when the account is marked inactive by the script, you are theoretically banned / blocked from logging in. We then come in maybe once a week to clear out the names it lists.

This is to ensure we have an accurate count of Active users, so we know if and when we need to upgrade either the server or the software to deal with the workload.

Thanks for understanding, and please if you are going to have an account here, POST DAMNIT! The forum is blocked to guests for the pure reason of giving you an advantage for signing up and reading the forum. Active users will have chances to win stuff, but why should we choose someone inactive?

If you have any questions, feel free to PM KillerPenguin, Insomniac, Hopefordeath1, or Ayumi.