Banned From Heaven played backwards

Pants Sinner

New Metal Member
Sep 13, 2009
Hey guys,

Was inverting some of my metal songs on my PC just for the hell of it, it's very rare i ever find anything but in the song banned from heaven at about 3:20 (just after the solo) where they're saying "Banned From Heaven", well if you invert that part (play it backwards) it sounds like they're saying "Burn in torment" - I usually brush these things off but it sounds so clear and perfect was just wondering if they deliberately did that or if it's actually just a major fluke?

No that's not intentional.

Actually you could do death metal vocals for a song where you verbally annihilate celebrities, political issues, companies, whatever and just reverse it. It would be legal I think. :)

can download it here, first part is it played normal, second part is the invert.

diablodomus.com/cobinvert.mp3

Hey guys,

Was inverting some of my metal songs on my PC just for the hell of it, it's very rare i ever find anything but in the song banned from heaven at about 3:20 (just after the solo) where they're saying "Banned From Heaven", well if you invert that part (play it backwards) it sounds like they're saying "Burn in torment" - I usually brush these things off but it sounds so clear and perfect was just wondering if they deliberately did that or if it's actually just a major fluke?

By the way what software do you use to play the songs in reverse? :worship: