Best Concert Ever!

Judas_C

Old School
Sep 25, 2005
North Carolina
I went and saw The Black Crowes Friday night in Myrtle Beach, SC, and without a doubt it was the best show I've ever seen. Topping Black Sabbath 2001, Iced Earth Manowar/Rhapsody, Megadeth, Black Label Society, Angra, Gwar, and Nevermore. Never did I ever think that The B.C.'s would be by far my favorite show, but I was proven wrong. Three hours of great music. I know there is no band that could top this show. If you get the chance go see the Black Crowes! Great American Blues based rock n' roll!

They are playing here tonight! Or was it yesterday?
They are headlining a 2 day fest here in SOuth Florida.. Ben Harper is headlining one day and The Black Crowes the other.. I am not sure which band is headlining each day..

I saw them recently and the sound was so god awful it made it one of my worst concerts. I know thats not their fault unless they brought a sound guy. The venue was having problems with the PA period. I also wasnt a big fan of the set list. However when I saw them open for Lenny Kravitz way back when like 7 years ago that was an excellent concert!!

Black Crowes ROCK! If the Texas shows weren't during the week I'd totally hop over to Austin to catch one or both ....

One of the great love touring acts today, especially now that Marc Ford has returned to the fold. I've seen them 4x since they got back together, including a barnburner of a NYE show in Madison Square Garden.

Their sound has always been tremendous too, regardless the size of the room. Soundmen aren't magicians; if the acoustics in the venue suck, the acoustics in the venue suck. Period.