Big Sale at The End Records.

SPLASTiK

Jan 1, 2004
Alaska
Just got this e-mail:

The End Records is moving from Salt Lake City to NYC so they're having a big sale so they don't have ship a bunch of stuff across country.

On top of free shipping in the USA and already really cheap prices, if you enter "Lucky13" as the promotional code you get a 13% dicount on your order!

It's good from now until August 10th!

link

Looks like I'm stocking up on CD's this month!

I don't think it's that bad at all.

But I forgot you only listen to albums 5 people have heard of, and have only been played through a stereo over a telephone :D

SPLASTiK said:

But I forgot you only listen to albums 5 people have heard of, and have only been played through a stereo over a telephone :D

actually thats not true. the end records just stocks crap generic metal albums for 13 dollars each. doesnt mean those who dont shop there only listen to telephone transfered music.

They still stock plenty of actually good metal that makes them worth checking out. Well, maybe not for you since you'll probably already own most of the worthwhile stuff they have. And they have been stocking non-metal for quite a while too now. Things like Paatos and Boards of Canada for instance.

That 13% discount is not very spectacular though. That's like 1 dollar per album.

SPLASTiK said:

LMAO!!!!