Big Sale at The End Records.

The end records rules! The cd's come in 2to3 days no shipping or handling charges, and I have ordered at least a hundred cd's from them and they haven't let me down once they just keep growing and growing. It sure as hell beats going to BestBuy.

Alteredmindeath said:
The end records rules! The cd's come in 2to3 days no shipping or handling charges, and I have ordered at least a hundred cd's from them and they haven't let me down once they just keep growing and growing. It sure as hell beats going to BestBuy.

i feel bad for anyone who feels their only chance at music purchasing and selection is best buy or the end records. i would probably hang myself in my shower.

NineFeetUnderground said:
i feel bad for anyone who feels their only chance at music purchasing and selection is best buy or the end records. i would probably hang myself in my shower.

I'm surprised that you haven't already...:lol:

There are very few people who come across as being more negative then you....

I truely hope that you're a totally different person out of this forum and your comments are more of a game to see how people will react then reality...

Liquid Tension said:
I'm surprised that you haven't already...:lol:

There are very few people who come across as being more negative then you....

I truely hope that you're a totally different person out of this forum and your comments are more of a game to see how people will react then reality...

well holy shit, look who finally jumped on the fucking CLUE BUS. :rolleyes:

NineFeetUnderground said:
it went without saying anyway. speak with purpose. be important. kthx

I'm asking you a question: "Who is to tell the meaningful from the meaningless?"

Your answer was far from satisfying. We all have brains. Since I don't want to falsely intepret your answer, I have no choice but to ask you: What do you mean?