Blind Guardian's U.S. setlist

I was there last night. It was absolutely, positively fan-freakin'-tastic. I woke up today with my voice nearly gone and my neck quite sore. Truly the proof of having attended a most excellent concert. :D

My only gripes were venue-related. I have deep dislike for the venue at which they played and the way it is run, but I'll tolerate damn near anything for Blind Guardian.

I was there last night. It was absolutely, positively fan-freakin'-tastic. I woke up today with my voice nearly gone and my neck quite sore. Truly the proof of having attended a most excellent concert. :D

My only gripes were venue-related. I have deep dislike for the venue at which they played and the way it is run, but I'll tolerate damn near anything for Blind Guardian.

Is the set list pretty accurate then?

No Nightfall or Born In A Mourning Hall :( Looks great otherwise.

San Diego House of Blues set list
1 War of Wrath
2 Into the Storm
3 Mourning Hall
4 NIGHTFALL
5 Requiem
6 Fly
7 Bright Eyes
8 Valhalla
9 Time Stands Still
10 Mordred song
11 Another Stranger me
12 Past and Future Secret--first notes out of tune so they stopped
13 Majesty---they played it due to acoustic guitars out of tune,as a bonus
13 Past and Future Secret---finally
14 And then there was Silence
ENCORE
15 Imaginations
16 Bards Song
17 Mirror Mirror
:worship: :kickass: Awesome show

1 War of Wrath
2 Into the Storm
3 Mourning Hall
4 NIGHTFALL
5 Requiem
6 Fly
7 Bright Eyes
8 Valhalla
9 Time Stands Still
10 Mordred song
11 Another Stranger me
ENCORE
15 Imaginations
16 Bards Song
17 Mirror Mirror

:OMG:

I hope they plat that setlist for December 1st! :headbang: :kickass:

1 War of Wrath
2 Into the Storm
3 Mourning Hall
4 NIGHTFALL
5 Requiem
6 Fly
7 Bright Eyes
8 Valhalla
9 Time Stands Still
10 Mordred song
11 Another Stranger me
ENCORE
15 Imaginations
16 Bards Song
17 Mirror Mirror

Now THAT'S a kickass setlist! Hopefully they add Curse of Feanor to it as well!

Damn. If they're playing Nigthfall and Mourning Hall at least one of their shows, they must play it at another. I'm seeing this concert twice in December (Charlotte, NC; then in Atlanta).

They won't diappoint (I mean, they could play on tin cans and be awesome); but I'd love to hear both of those songs; AND Past and Future Secret.

Jesus, that San Diego set list is the best I've seen yet.

oh yeah, how was the merchandise table at the shows? Was there even one? Anything noteworthy? Twist in the Myth shirts perhaps? I do like the album cover even it is not my most favorite work of BG I still like it :p

In San Diego, Nov 9, 2006

War of the Wrath
Into the Storm
Born in a Mourning Hall
Nightfall
Fly
Script for my Requiem
Bright Eyes
Valhalla
Time Stands Still at the Iron Hill
Another Stranger Me
Majesty
Once and Future King
And then There Was Silence
Imaginations From the Other Side
Bards Song
Mirror Mirror

Maybe a bit off on the order, but I think I remembered them all.
Any errors are due to the fact that I was banging my head off my spinal chord and slept for 2 hours last night.

Check out http://www.80scartoons.net/ I stumbled accross it looking for Drac Pack to make sure I wasn't imaging it, when I saw a Groovie Ghoulies add and I remembered another show about vampires on CBS.

I can't figure out how to interpret your post bro. If you're saying that there really is a show named Bravestar and that I didn't know that, then I don't think you understood what I was doing, which was doing the theme song for it. =)

If you were just sticking this out there, then cool. I had a limited amount of cartoons that were shown while I lived in Japan so I didn't see a lot of the cartoons that aired here.

I can't figure out how to interpret your post bro. If you're saying that there really is a show named Bravestar and that I didn't know that, then I don't think you understood what I was doing, which was doing the theme song for it. =)

If you were just sticking this out there, then cool. I had a limited amount of cartoons that were shown while I lived in Japan so I didn't see a lot of the cartoons that aired here.

Just saying it's an interesting site to look at for historical info about 80's cartoons and all the shows at the time. One of the reasons the 80's were great besides heavy metal, were the cartoons.

Yes, I knew what you ment, and I know there was a show called Bravestar, and Blackstar(he-man clone) as well. I even had the Blackstar toy with the cigarette lighter spark mechanism.

So how was growing up in Japan? Anime was pretty good in the 80's as well, ZGundam, Dancougar, Votoms, Captain Harlock, Bubblegum Crisis,etc. If you could understand it when it originally aired.