Breaking news.. The kingis dead. all hail the king..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
This is not Billy Milano, I repeat Not Billy Milano. I am one of his roomates and I have terrible news to tell you. After a great, GREAT show in Austin texas at club 710 by MOD Billy went home and soon after arriving he complained about chest pains. We drove him to the hospital against his wishes . We just got back from breckenridge hospital where at 3:37 Billy was pronounced dead due to complications of circulation in the brain.
It should be known that his last moments were spent peaceful and with no other thoughts then that of his family, friends and mostly his dogs.
His last show was absolutley great and Billy spent much of his free time doing what he like best, Living life.
His nephew Brian who is speaking for Billy's family has stated that Billy will be cremated as requested and his ashes will be scttered in Hoboken at a private location where the remains of one of his dogs are. There will be no services. He died holding a picture of his dogs Buster and Emma lee. He died smiling.
Billy was 45 years old..and a good friend..

I gotta tell ya. Call it denial but, I am having trouble believing this.

If it wasnt posted by his screenname then I would call shenanigans but who else would have access to that screenname besides someone that has access to his computer

i dont believe it. i wont believe it until i see something about it somewhere else.

Hope it's not true.

But if it is I'd like to say farewell to a bold courageous man.
(He was, he was, yes, yes, he was!)

hey guys this is jc, i just read this and instantly called his house. Billy is fine, sleeping in his bed. I'll go over his house today and give a sever beating to whoever did this joke, even if it were billy himself. Billy has helped me and my family so much that i couldn't believe it, thankfully one of his roommates was awake and told me everything is fine so the king is still with us.

I know I've given Billy some shit here lately, but I'm glad this isn't true!

What kind of asshole would do that???

In the past, I've talked Billy down elsewhere, but I don't wish ill on anyone, and was genuinely shocked when I read this this morning. Glad you're ok, but I'd give your "friend" a kick in the balls for good measure.

Fuck it, give him two!