Breaking news.. The kingis dead. all hail the king..

I don't like this kind of "humor". Anyone who does this deserves to be beaten severely.
I know because it happened to my friend also... he got drunk as hell and his "friends" took his cell phone while he was sleeping on the bar table. Then they sent out messages that he had died.

Well as I read the 1st few lines of the statement I knew it was complete crap, they made it seem that Billy went out with a wimper! I knew better than that!:kickass:

I don't like this kind of "humor". Anyone who does this deserves to be beaten severely.
I know because it happened to my friend also... he got drunk as hell and his "friends" took his cell phone while he was sleeping on the bar table. Then they sent out messages that he had died.

I agree johnnie...I can't find any humor in it at all.

It fuckin' sucks ass, not funny not one bit :puke: