Buy your airline tickets now!

I might drive. I am kinda of on this driving kick as of late. I really want to drive through the Smokey Mountains at some point and this might be a good time to try.

Pssst!

That isn't pot-smoke in the "Smokey" Mountains.

--Just thought you ought to know. :lol:

Look everybody! I made a worthwhile post!!!!

*puts on party hat and hangs streamers in apartment*

It was bound to happen eventually. :lol: :lol:

Okay finally a flight deal from El Paso to Atlanta. American Airlines $148 roundtrip WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO booked it right away, can depend on the champion tickets we are getting or the Advantage seats as they may not be available when i want to fly.

Wow, that's really cheap for that distance. :kickass:

You got that right, when i first saw it I thought it was $148 one way, by when i clicked on it, it was $74 each way, so being one not to look a gifted horse in the mouth I booked immediately.

Wow! Great deal John.

We got round trip from Bloomington, IL to Atlanta on AirTran for $288 for both of us. $144 each. Even though we can fly free, $300 is such a good deal, it beats worrying about being able to get on a flight. Hopefully, we'll be able to upgrade to Bus class for $15 each like last time we flew with them.

Wow! Great deal John.

We got round trip from Bloomington, IL to Atlanta on AirTran for $288 for both of us. $144 each. Even though we can fly free, $300 is such a good deal, it beats worrying about being able to get on a flight. Hopefully, we'll be able to upgrade to Bus class for $15 each like last time we flew with them.

WoW that is a great deal also, what really made me angry was a few days after we booked our flights to Hawaii, the bottom fell out of the tickets prices to Hawaii, they had a special if you booked that day it was $99 roundtrip per person, talk about a pisser.

I hate you all. It's still over $400 pp for a direct flight from Albany. C'mon Delta! Lower your damn prices!

Edit: Actually, prices even went up. It's now $518.70 pp nonstop but that might be related to the weekend price hike they normally do.

I hate you all. It's still over $400 pp for a direct flight from Albany. C'mon Delta! Lower your damn prices!

Edit: Actually, prices even went up. It's now $518.70 pp nonstop but that might be related to the weekend price hike they normally do.

Do you have to leave from Albany? There have to be other airports in the area you can use. We're saving about $30 per ticket by not going out of O'Hare.

I see one going from Hartford, CT for $365, and one from Newburgh/Stewart, NY for $216 (with a stop in Pittsburgh).

You got that right, when i first saw it I thought it was $148 one way, by when i clicked on it, it was $74 each way, so being one not to look a gifted horse in the mouth I booked immediately.

Can't see you beating that price too easily, either!

Do you have to leave from Albany? There have to be other airports in the area you can use. We're saving about $30 per ticket by not going out of O'Hare.

I see one going from Hartford, CT for $365, and one from Newburgh/Stewart, NY for $216 (with a stop in Pittsburgh).

$216 is remarkably low to ATL, considering it's leaving from a secondary, 'feeder' airfield.

I just scored a round trip for $258 on American. Was over $550 when this thread was first posted.

I sure didn't want to part with 25,000 airline miles for this flight-that was just a ridiculous amount of miles to be charging-when I knew I could get it for about half that price, still earn more mileage points for the actual flight AND get points towards yet another free flight when I charged it on another airlines credit card. :p Yeah, it all makes sense to me...

Thanks for posting this - I just picked up my round trip ticket from Phoenix for $229! This is my fourth year attending, and this is the best fare ever. Woo hoo!