CD stores around Chicago/Milwaukee

Heavenly Call

Jul 30, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,

I've got some REALLY good advice from this forum over the years for CD stores in Chicago, Philadelphia, Cleveland...etc.

My cousin and I are heading to Chicago next week and wanted to know of any cool CD shops (new/used/whatever), comic stores, oddity shops, video stores, kick ass pawn shops, whatever. We know of the big ones (Impulse, Metal Haven, Earwax).

What else can you guys and gals suggest? We have three days and a rental car so anything within a 60 mile radius of Milwaukee or Chicago would be great! Thanks a million in advance. I've never been disappointed with the info shared here!

Most fans in this forum will more likely be attracted to Impulse as they lean more heavily toward prog and power as far as stock goes. Metal Haven is a KILLER store but they lean more heavily toward black and extreme metal.

You pretty much hit it on the head with Impulse and Metal Have. As far as comic book shops go, I'd suggest checking out Graham Crackers (there's a few locations in Chicago). I've been out of that scene since i was a kid so you might want to do a bit of research but they've been around for years.