Circus Maximus - Isolate now shipping

Hi guys check it out:

Welcome to the Metal Express Radio Weekly Update!

This Friday's Guest DJ will be MICHAEL ERIKSEN, vocalist from the Progressive Metal band CIRCUS MAXIMUS! CIRCUS MAXIMUS is about to release a new album entitled Isolate on August 31st with Frontiers Records (Europe) and September 4th via Sensory Records (USA). After the Guest DJ Show, we’ll spin songs from the new CD! Mark your calendars to tune in at 15:00 & 21:00 CET (9am & 3pm EST) on Friday!!!

www.MetalExpressRadio.com

I`m gonna choose 10 different songs that has ment a lot to me over the years ;-)

Mikey

Hey Rick!

Believe it or not, I've only heard the advance clips they've put up. Though, I was just in the Bay Area for both the Dream Theater and Symphony X shows (in addition to the LA shows) - unbelieveablely awesome shows both :headbang: and hooked up wtih Dave and Bear (along with Zero Hour and some other fellow musician bros), and if you wouldn't believe it - Bear already had a copy!

So, haven't been on the forum for awhile, been just way too maxed out with workload and such. I'm sure we'll see each other at PPUSA this year! Can't wait...

Cheers! :kickass:
Hey dude!

Wow! I figured you had already heard it since it seems you get [official] advance copies. Mine wasn't official, but now it is! I ordered mine the day Ken made the announcement of early release and got it in the mail last week. It is awesome! Very melodic, plenty of technical passages to makes ones jaw drop, heavy moments, soft moments -- its in there! ;) So order it if you haven't already!

I haven'tbeen on as much lately either. Too much stuff going on this summer. Yes, we will. We're at the Grenada - where are you staying? I'm getting there Wednesday in time for Oliva.

I also concur with everyone about the new Symphony X disk - its a MUST own. I know how mileage can vary with DT, but I enjoy this disk quite a bit too. Its not disk of the year, but its worth owning and listening to.

Off the top of my head, four MUST own disks so far this year:
Circus Maximus - Isolate
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Thought Chamber - Angular Perceptions
Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos

Back OT: everyone buy the new Circus Maximus disk NOW - its EXCELLENT! 10 out of 10 metal signs. :lol:

Hey dude!

Wow! I figured you had already heard it since it seems you get [official] advance copies. Mine wasn't official, but now it is! I ordered mine the day Ken made the announcement of early release and got it in the mail last week. It is awesome! Very melodic, plenty of technical passages to makes ones jaw drop, heavy moments, soft moments -- its in there! ;) So order it if you haven't already!

I haven'tbeen on as much lately either. Too much stuff going on this summer. Yes, we will. We're at the Grenada - where are you staying? I'm getting there Wednesday in time for Oliva.

I also concur with everyone about the new Symphony X disk - its a MUST own. I know how mileage can vary with DT, but I enjoy this disk quite a bit too. Its not disk of the year, but its worth owning and listening to.

Off the top of my head, four MUST own disks so far this year:
Circus Maximus - Isolate
Symphony X - Paradise Lost
Thought Chamber - Angular Perceptions
Dream Theater - Systematic Chaos

Back OT: everyone buy the new Circus Maximus disk NOW - its EXCELLENT! 10 out of 10 metal signs. :lol:

Got it a couple of days ago - definitley Top 10 must haves of 2007, totally love this band - And I agree with you completely with SymX and DT (which I think is a far better record than most are giving credit); though as good a record as it is, not sure I'd put the TC on the same level as SX, DT and CM. Can't wait for the new Pagans Mind and Ayreon discs - Man what an amazing year!:headbang:

I'll be staying at the Georgian, coming in the afternoon of the pre-party of course! :kickass: