Cooking with Bits and Bites

Craysh3

Bathrobed Architect
Dec 17, 2008
Alright so i'm left here with this bowl of basically powder-version bits and bites after it being demolished by a few people over a few days course. Now I don't know why, but being the Jew that I am, I was wondering if any of you guys know a recipe that could use this to make a great fucking dish with. For those of you who don't know bits and bites, it's just a baked cereal mix snack consisting of chex, mini cheese sticks, toasted o rings, and of course pretzels.

Any ideas, Kev? :lol:

Absolutely zero ideas. That's the kinda shit you're just supposed to snack on. I have no idea how to cook or make any sort of dish with it. Derick is the man you'd want to ask about this.

First thing that comes to mind ....

2 chicken breasts
1 Egg
1/4 cup milk
2 tsp olive oil (or canola oil, whatever ya got)

Scramble Egg and milk in a bowl

Dip breasts in milk / egg mixture, dredge through the mix of crap that's crushed to all hell (like bread crumbs)

Pre heat pan over med high heat, add oil, cook chicken on each side till nice and golden brown and the chicken is cooked in the center (ie: no pink)

Serve over rice or some kind of pasta

You mean like chicken schnitzel? That's actually pretty good, because I used Bissli chips before to bread that with, and this might work just as well... Thanks J.

I had to google "Bits and Bites" - I had no idea what it was..

Ok, it's like a party mix thingie.

EASY!

make a schnitzel!

You'll need:

Chicken breast, flattened and thin
Egg, beaten
some flour
some bread crumbs mixed with that bits&Bites mush
Pan
Canola Oil

Coat chicken breast with flour, throw in the egg, coat
then coat with the bread crumbs/bits&Bites mix

Make sure the oil is HOT (you'll need at least 1/2 inch thick oil) and toss in.
Fry until brown, and set on paper towels to soak the oil.

Serve with hummus, Pittas, and some salad.
(dip chicken pieces in hummus- YUM!)

Yeah, it's coming guys... Pictures to be posted either today or tomorrow. Let's just hope that my rectum will agree with this concoction.

It's done, I made it chicken breast. An official review will come tomorrow when I'm not a drunk fuck that's too lazy to upload the pics from his phone.

You make with the fucking review and ESPECIALLY the pics or you're fucking fucked, buddy. This is the internet. Don't fuck around.