cool Century Media press mentiobns PP alot

I'm on the email list and just finished reading through their new update and I thought these were pretty cool;

//start quotes//
INTO ETERNITY www.intoeternity.com

Canada 's INTO ETERNITY is preparing for their first U.S. tour in 3 years, and their first supporting their acclaimed 2004 release, Buried In Oblivion . The band will be supporting Finnish metal veterans Amorphis, for a complete list of dates click here . The band's 2004 ProgPower USA V appearance has been the only taste the U.S. has gotten of this band live for quite a while, and after a remarkable 15 country run across Europe with countrymates Kataklysm, the band are primed to conquer American fans with their technical wizardry.

KOTIPELTO www.kotipelto.com

This week ProgPower USA announced that the solo artist's main band, Stratovarius, will be headlining this year's festival on Sept. 16 th , 2005. KOTIPELTO, whose 2004 album Coldness was released by Century Media, was the festival's 2004 Special Guest and performed with German heavy metal band Edguy. ProgPower USA V was Timo's first visit to the United States , and the festival left him with a very favorable impression. “I had a really nice visit to Atlanta , and found the festival very well organized. I thought I'd be coming back this year with my band, KOTIPELTO, but as it turns out I'll be returning with my ‘other' band. I look forward to seeing all of you in September!”

Look for KOTIPELTO on tour in Europe with Kamelot throughout March and into early April, for a complete list of dates click here . Coldness and KOTIPELTO'S debut solo album, Waiting For The Dawn, can be purchased from the Century Media Webshop .

TAD MOROSE www.tadmorose.com

Confirmed to headline Chicago's Powerfest, Sweden's TAD MORSE are excited to be returning to the U.S. and guitarist Krunt has sent this note to fans, “Hey there everybody! For you who don't already know, we are coming back to the U.S. in April! Yihaaa! We will headline the Chicago Powerfest on April 9 th . We have heard that there will be a lot of you who saw us at ProgPower in Atlanta last September coming to join us in Chicago, so watch out, there will be a BIG party ‘Swedish style'. (you know vikings, beer and god/satan knows what...;-)We are working on some ‘special things' for this show so it should be ‘interesting'.

“Apart from that we have started to work on our next album Chicks In High Heels ‘n Leather . So far we got a few killer songs ready like "Lipstick And Steel" and "Sludge Hovering In Hell." No, honestly, not that much has been done yet, but we are working hard on it.” For full details on the band's April festival appearance, click here .

//end quotes//

We have heard that there will be a lot of you who saw us at ProgPower in Atlanta last September coming to join us in Chicago, so watch out, there will be a BIG party ‘Swedish style'. (you know vikings, beer and god/satan knows what...;-)We are working on some ‘special things' for this show so it should be ‘interesting'.

Count me and Dave in! This is gonna be a good time for sure! BABS!!! Where's my viking helmet and spear!?:kickass:

Tad Morse? Is that like a little Steve Morse (yuck yuck yuck)

Bear
tickled.gif