Corsets: OT sort of

I, for one, entirely support a ladies' choice to upwardly thrust the wonderment of cleavage in the direction of my eyes...I support breasts!! LOL! but seriously I think that the idea of having a theme is unique and yet another element of what makes ProgPower special. Not just for the music but the other idiosyncrisies, like Corset night, make it truly a stand out event from any other concert or festival. I think that there should be more things like this. Maybe a 'trade a CD night' or 'Wacky Hats' night...Things like this do add to the unity and comaraderie of the event. People will participate if they want to, those that don't simply make a choice that no one will hold against them. Whether or not they feel isolated from the group because they don't participate in these social 'experiements' is entirely up to them.

Tami, I might have a pseudo corset-ish top to wear if the one from Fredrick's doesn't come in. But it's still not quite right, you know?

Yeah that's something at least. I have the one I wore for the last couple of years and I have a nice one with shoulder straps (awesome cuz I like to :headbang: a lot!) but I don't know about bringing it to PP. It's really nice, but it's not exactly what I want and some of the boning has bent out of place, which I'm sure will make it dreadful to wear for 13+ hours o_O
I'm going shopping sometime today, hopefully this morning. Electric Boutique has some good deals and there is a store only a few minutes from my house. *crosses fingers for us both*

Any of you ladies happen to have some extra corset laces that I might borrow/buy for the weekend?
My shopping adventure was unsatisfying so I'll be wearing one form previous years, but it only have a ribbon for a tie.
Looks great but it's barely functional because it slips, a lot! I don't have a CLUE where to buy laces in town, nor do I have the
time at this point (head to airport at 6:30am!) to hunt some down. Any ideas? I think I'll buy a new spool of ribbon in a
different color anyway.. just in case.

Any of you ladies happen to have some extra corset laces that I might borrow/buy for the weekend?
My shopping adventure was unsatisfying so I'll be wearing one form previous years, but it only have a ribbon for a tie.
Looks great but it's barely functional because it slips, a lot! I don't have a CLUE where to buy laces in town, nor do I have the
time at this point (head to airport at 6:30am!) to hunt some down. Any ideas? I think I'll buy a new spool of ribbon in a
different color anyway.. just in case.

I have a spool of black or white ribbon 1/4 inch wide, I can bring? cause I don't have time to the fab store.

........Cristen

I was too broke to go buy a new corset so I'll either wear the one I wore last year (the one in my pic) or just wear a regular tee. I'll probably end up wearing the corset though. Its tradition lol. I wish I had a new one though. Oh well.