Damn Good Song!

Walter_Langkowski

Neuroses Facilitator
I am listening to one of those CD's that you run into where you really don't care for the whole overall album. But it does have one phenomenal song on there that just gets in your head.

That album by Beyond Twilight and the disc is "The Devil's Hall Of Fame". This disc features vocal god Jorn Lande and we all know how great he is. Unfortunately, his performance can save this album as the overall sound is just too oddball and just not what I'd consider a powerfull or memorable musical recording. Too drenched in keyboards and just way beyond what I consider good Progressive material.

However, there is a track called "Crying" (#5) and it is just phenomenal. This cut features a mighty fine vocal performance by Jorn. This type of song really defines what is great about Jorn Lande: Gritty, soulfull, powerfull, and smooth. This is basically a slower tempo'ed ballad with some really ambient, feeling keybpard sounds and Jorn just letting loose some great emotion. This song is now playing for a fourth time in a row and it is just phenomenal. I am tempted to buy it just for one song! You should definitely look to hear this song if you don't have the album.

will do. i love Jorn :tickled:

i find that discs like that where you only are into a few songs, after those few songs get their fair share of attention, you may grow to love the whole thing.