Damn it!!

LOL! Yeah, that XOXOXXOX goes way back to WatchTower days. I forgot what the story was though. To me, it also means sincere thanks...

But if any of you think I'm actually going to kiss any of you fuckers for helping me find a drummer, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

XOXOXOXXOX (NOT!!!!),
Ron

ronjarz said:
LOL! Yeah, that XOXOXXOX goes way back to WatchTower days. I forgot what the story was though. To me, it also means sincere thanks...

But if any of you think I'm actually going to kiss any of you fuckers for helping me find a drummer, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

XOXOXOXXOX (NOT!!!!),
Ron
LMAO!

hahahahahaha

might be too late... I think it *is* too late actually, but someone mentioned Chris Pennie (The Dillinger Escape Plan) and he/she was so right, that guy's got amazing groove, dexterity and can pull almost any bloody pattern, be it 53*32 or 61*16. Great ideas and feeling, loads of odd stuff, awesome drummer.
Can't believe no one mentioned George Kollias (georgekollias.com), the guy would be great for that too. Lots of other guys can bring the groove Ron's talking about, like Virgil Donati, Dave Weckl, Horacio Hernandez, and of course Morgan Ågren who'd make me buy the album eyes closed.

fragility said:
Please tell me my pic is not that bad!

Actually it's a mixture of a 5 or 6 stringed bass(?) and hair! I just thought you were one of those really slim brittish metalheads.
But seriously you're the first tech/prog girl i've ran into for sure! If you were living closer I'd force you to marry me! :p

Best of luck to Ron. Get that album done! :headbang:

I'm so excited about the new record, I just wanted to ask if you could give us a hint of the drummers who are still in the running for the spot?

hey man! Why dont you download meshuggah's drum machine ? :) it sounds really groovy , heavy and naturally .By the way im tryin to run some project with my fellow guitar player friend and were running out of options drastically as we rehearse some drummers in our town(internet connection not posssible :( ) and were thinking about drum machine:))))) anyway... stay open dudes ! cheeerznGreetz

I know this would've been impossible... but I would think Danny Carey would've been GREAT. I know, I know, Tool's not even a metal band, so don't eat me. But his drumming is INCREDIBLE! I'm sure he could play fast as fuck quite easily, he does a bit of double bass work in Tool already. And he's got great grooves and such... he really brings a lot of Tool songs together, in my opinion.

Again, I know this wouldn't have worked, seeing as how even if Carey was interested, Tool are in the middle of Teleincistensmergenmanjensenagistwhats it (sp? >_>).

Anyways, can't wait to find out who will bang the skins for Machinations... Ron, keep us posted!

hows work coming on the dvd also? its really the answer to all of my guitar playing wants, i think its safe to say that everyone on this forum digs all of your projects, so keep em coming you insane grand master of fret board insanity. also have u had any record label interest in machinations? id hate to see it poorly distributed!

Damn, I wish I had joined earlier- I would have had put some extreme emphasis on Hunter Ginn, from Canvas Solaris... only 1 person mentioned him here. oh well.