DAMNATION ANGELS in-stock!

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Whomever picked this one for Progpower next year (Glenn), hit it on the head!

20 copies arrived yesterday. Whatever quantity remain are located here for shipping out this week: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=11863

*In reaching out to band contacts, it does not appear there will be a plan for any other territorial version other than this Japanese Exclusive signing.

Check out the video: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvtFqGgVOP4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

*In reaching out to band contacts, it does not appear there will be a plan for any other territorial version other than this Japanese Exclusive signing.

Wow. That sucks the suck out of suck.

I for one will NEVER pay $40+ for a CD. Period. Too bad, as this band is truly excellent and deserves far wider distribution. Century Media? Nuclear Blast? Nightmare? No interest in this band?

From Damnation Angels facebook page:

For anyone who missed this a while back or is new to the page and is wondering how to get a copy of Bringer Of Light. We recently signed a multi album deal with Massacre Records Germany (Anvil, Firewind, King Diamond, legion of the damned) and Bringer of Light will be released worldwide soon, we are just waiting on a release date.

Glenn's guess is that it will not be pushed out until early 2013, but again, that's just a guess.

~Jen

For anyone who missed this a while back or is new to the page and is wondering how to get a copy of Bringer Of Light. We recently signed a multi album deal with Massacre Records Germany (Anvil, Firewind, King Diamond, legion of the damned) and Bringer of Light will be released worldwide soon, we are just waiting on a release date.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! Thanks for the info Jen. :)

So much for the anonymous 'band contacts'.

Glenn's guess is that it will not be pushed out until early 2013, but again, that's just a guess.

~Jen

I'd rather wait a few more months to buy an album for a normal amount than pay an exorbitant amount of money for the same exact thing coming from Japan. Sorry, but that price at CD Inzane is an offense.

I'd rather wait a few more months to buy an album for a normal amount than pay an exorbitant amount of money for the same exact thing coming from Japan. Sorry, but that price at CD Inzane is an offense.

I am a firm believer in supply & demand economics. As you said, simply wait. No need to take offense.

Well, if you want the Japanese limited edition so you can tell people that you bought their first album before anybody else, then I guess it's wise to spend $45 on it. As for me, I'll be happy to wait until the Massacre Records edition comes out. If I want to be hipster about them 20 years from now, I'll be able to say I was at their first ever show in the US. :D

I bought a copy off the CD Japan website that Monday I got back from ProgPower. Of course, I've not received it yet. To me, $30 is nothing, and I don't feel like waiting for the album to be released elsewhere. I would not be surprised it if is not until at least springtime of 2013 before we see wider distribution. I've gotten their EP off of eMusic, and I was just about blown away with what I heard. Of course, I was utterly flabbergasted to see them announced for ProgPower, so it will be awesome to see these guys actually perform as well.

Yeah and then $14 with shipping and Paypal fee and then 3-4 week wait. We don't make the prices, this is Japanese only for now.

Massacre is not releasing this in 2012. Then let's hope if the band is posting about another licensing that it gets completed early 2013, at least before Progpower XIV.

I got the cd from them after Glenn gave us the heads up about them, I got it from CDJapan in about 1 week. I go to them for a few times a year. They are a good option for Japanese releases. I've had the cd for months. Great cd.

I got the cd from them after Glenn gave us the heads up about them, I got it from CDJapan in about 1 week. I go to them for a few times a year. They are a good option for Japanese releases. I've had the cd for months. Great cd.

Same exact story for me too!

The debate can rage between a few folks for a while, but it still stands that unless I'm buying a collectible, rarely will I spend more than 12-15 bucks on a CD. That still remains. Until the DA album reaches a reasonable rate, I will know them by other sources. I like their sound, though. I want to buy a legit copy; I will when it's reasonable.