DAMNATION ANGELS in-stock!

Well, my copy finally arrived today and listening to it now! Holy fucking shit this is some INCREDIBLE music here! I think these guys are going to slay at ProgPower next year!

How do you get a market price of $60 when the retail price of the album is ¥2650?

*Cd Japan's Pricing: Pick up one copy and put it in your cart. Checkout using Paypal, choose FED EX to get it within a decent 2-3 week amount of time = $54.98 (*Add 3-7 days before it ships, as their listing states and you have a $54.98 CD that takes 3-4 weeks to receive.)

*Cd Inzane's pricing is $46.99 + $2.98 for shipping and it's in stock = $49.97 ships immediately and arrives in 2-3 days.

*Amazon sellers =
Pop Japan $96.55 + $2.98 shipping = $99.53
Japan Trade Online $82.62 + $2.98 = $85.60
Ikasu Japan $76.83 + $2.98 = $79.81

*Ebay = No listings

*Cd Universe = Not availalble

*Tower Records Online = Not availalble

...and the Japanese contains an exclusive additional BONUS TRACK, "Kurenai"!

Cd Inzane is not off base THE SLIGHTEST on pricing and offers you this japanese title for much less. Your ¥2650 quote is not just "$26.50 U.S. and does not take in account Cd Japan fees nor shipping and yen is not 100 yen to $1 U.S. Do the math yourself and dial up Cd Japan and check-out as instructed above. You will get $54.98. That is NOT cheapest!

If japanese is so expensive, don't buy it. But our pricing is the BEST on this japanese title against all the TOP RETAILERS ABOVE so please don't ridicule us or act like we are gouging buyers when in fact, we are the lowest priced out there on this japanese elite' priced title! We are trying to be courteous of those that want to buy this with the bonus track for less, so they don't have to spend additional funds and so they can get it in a few days rather than waiting a year.

We've sold over 37 copies this week. BTW, 4 more copies came in today and are available here for immediate shipping same day as purchased: http://www.cdinzane.com/product.php?productid=11863&cat=0&page=1

Thank you for doing all the math and for looking at the FULL picture when looking at this instant of purchase. Definitely not cheap, we do agree but we also agree NOT to wait a year for something so AWESOME! There is definitely many other releases that can be skipped for lower dollar purchase to make up for the one GREAT one Glenn has coming to see everyone next year! Damnation Angels put out a BUTT KICKIN' release and I'm listening to this right now for the 50th spin.

FYI to those using CDJapan, no need to do FedEx. Airmail is just fine. If it's in stock, I usually see it in a week. Not this 3-4 weeks. Plus, you build up points that you can redeem to get money off future purchases.

One more vote for this album is GREAT! The songs posted were enough to make me track it down, but the full album is so much better. I can't wait to see this band at ProgPower (along with Myrath, Shadow Gallery and Circus Maximus).

I've listened to this a few times now and I agree with others' comments that it is a very good album. The cover of Metallica's "No Leaf Clover" is interesting in that it's the first studio version of the song (Metallica only ever released a live version). Also, the japanese bonus track is pretty cool, but the lyrics are in japanese (it's a cover of "Kurenai" by X-Japan), so I can't imagine it will be in their ProgPower setlist.

Update from DA fb page today:

Bringer Of Light remastered is coming out worldwide February 2013! More details to follow regarding special/collectors editions, merchandise and much more. Thank you all for your patience and keep checking back for more updates.

~Jen

Update from DA fb page today:

Bringer Of Light remastered is coming out worldwide February 2013! More details to follow regarding special/collectors editions, merchandise and much more. Thank you all for your patience and keep checking back for more updates.

~Jen

Awesome, thank you!