Damnation Angels

Just listened to 'The Longest Day of my Life' on youtube.....

Umm.... YEAH, I am definitely excited about checking out these guys next year. Great tune!

It's hard to get right now, you can import it from Japan for an arm and a leg, but I think I'm going to sit tight, a wider release is inevitable for a band that's generating this much buzz on their debut album (and getting prestigious festival invites). I fully expect that by the time they play here next year the album will be all over the place. As mind-blowing as they are, I think I can wait for a cheaper version to come around.

I finally get it.

This album is going to be in my top 10 of 2012. fucking brilliant!!!!

Hell, it's a candidate for my number one! Probably going to win, too, this late in the year I don't think any of the expected releases is going to be able to top it. One of the freshest, classiest debuts in power metal in YEARS, and Pellek is just a flat-out vocal messiah.

Hell, it's a candidate for my number one! Probably going to win, too, this late in the year I don't think any of the expected releases is going to be able to top it. One of the freshest, classiest debuts in power metal in YEARS, and Pellek is just a flat-out vocal messiah.

This +1000, that is why in Glenn I trust

Funny when I saw this thread while I am listening to the album in question right now. The album is friggan INCREDIBLE! Yeah, I've imported a copy from Japan, but this is one of those rare releases that was worth every cent I paid for it! I've also downloaded the EP through eMusic. There are a couple of tracks in the EP that are not on the full album. But hey, it was only like $2.35 through eMusic, so I am not complaining.

IMG_0416Small.jpg

I have the EP and the Japanese import, and I love them both. The import only took 9 days to get to me (ordered on a Sunday afternoon) by the second-cheapest delivery option. The worldwide release is in February, so it will become much easier to get soon and people will still have plenty of time to let it soak in and be prepared to sing along in September!