Daniel Heiman's new band is...

I am really curious what it took to convince him to go back to power metal. I wonder how much Harmony paid him.

Still - awesome to see him back! :headbang: Amazing how the vocalist has completely, 100% turned this band for me. I'll buy this the very same day it's released.

Now Daniel, cut the crap and do a Lost Horizon reunion. The band wants it. The fans want it. Quit being another Andre Matos, put the pride aside and go do something amazing. :lol:

Having lived with this for about a week now, I can tell you it is really really good stuff. It's funny, but this combination came out sounding like a cross between Kamelot, Seventh Wonder and Secret Sphere. Very strong guitar riffing but the focal point is on melody melody M-E-L-O-D-Y! Of course, that means that Daniel's superb vocals are front and center. But that doesn't mean the ensemble playing is weak. Anything but. The band is tight tight tight. Great stuff.

As much as I like this disc and love Daniel's voice, I still think the last album is better. Also, the band admits to Daniel being a hired gun, so who knows what the future holds....

It would be nice if Daniel would commit to this! This release is fucking amazing!!!
I received an order from Lasercd last week (10 cds in all), including Black Fate & Iris Divine, so I thought that would keep me busy for a while. I heard Harmony and actually listened to the whole thing a few times, even though it was just a download (which is usually just to sample the goods before buying the hard copy). I went right back online to Lasercd and ordered this and Split Bearing even though I had/have 10 cds to keep me busy. The cd's arrived yesterday and I'm sitting here cranking "Theater of Redemption" as I type this. I love this cd! "Mirror of my Soul" starts it off in an awesome way and it never really lets up from there.

HARMONY - REMEMBRANCE EP DETAILS REVEALED; TEASER VIDEO STREAMING

Swedish melodic metal band, Harmony, will release a new EP entitled Remembrance on May 22nd in Europe and on May 26th in North America through Ulterium Records.

The 6-track EP includes four re-recorded songs from the Harmony debut album, Dreaming Awake, as well as two new songs. Remembrance features the legendary vocalist Daniel Heiman (ex-Lost Horizon) on vocals on all tracks.

p19hbb8fvect3psv1gsqpce1i974.jpg

Remembrance EP tracklisting:

“Eternity”
“Dreaming Awake”
“Without You”
“She”
“In His Heart”
“Feed My Hunger”

Teaser:

Remembrance can be pre-ordered at the Ulterium Records Store, here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice feature on Harmony on BWBK here.

BraveWords: Are you content with having Daniel as a session vocalist or will he be playing live gigs with the band?

Markus Sigfridsson: We have to be content with it, and we are. Although it would really be nice to play live with him!