Darkwater - Where Stories End...

Oct 19, 2006
Hey Ken,
I read your comment from another post - With regards to Darkwater, its scheduled for 11/22 release. I've got a call into Lance to see when he will free up copies.

Any word on this one? I noticed another vendor has it listed in stock and ships within an hour. However, I really wish not to have my credit card hacked again even though there was no problem and their site was coincidentally down for months. :devil:

Checking your site daily for it! The patient one.

Hi Ken,
Could you post in preorder section, I will like to add to my order tomorrow?

thanks,
John

I heard a number of songs...great production and musicianship....but it's a little too "commercial" sounding for my taste. The band "seventh Wonder" do the same thing. The are technically great...lots of notes,prog parts and such...but they seem to have those pop choruses....not my bag.

Eh??!! Each to their own Mr Ruptured - sorry Raptured - but just what is wrong with their music being accessible?

I think we are in danger of disappearing up our own exhaust pipes if we start saying that something is technically great but too "commercial". As for there being "pop choruses" - well words fail me!!

I've not been so downright bewildered by a forum post for a long time!!

Paul

Wow "Pole".....sorry "Paul" ..... if my post bewilders you that much, I guess that you have a low tolerance level for other people's opinions.

There is nothing wrong with it being accessible....I just said that it wasn't my bag. What's wrong with that ??? It's quality stuff....it's simply not for me.
Take her easy, dude....i'm not bashing anyone here. :)

I heard a number of songs...great production and musicianship....but it's a little too "commercial" sounding for my taste. The band "seventh Wonder" do the same thing. The are technically great...lots of notes,prog parts and such...but they seem to have those pop choruses....not my bag.

I'm with you both Darkwater and Seventh Wonder haven't impressed me to continued listening or buying anymore of their stuff....