Dean Martin

I always liked Deans voice but I dont have any of his music. I did buy a Sanatra best of early years CD, much to what would have been my suprise 20 years ago. I couldnt see what my fathers generation saw in Sanatra, then I watched the movie about him and I realized he had a special way of singing when he was younger, alot of the older stuff was great.

I watched a piece on Dean martin and they were all saying he wasnt a big drinker at all, it was used as part of his act, remember he was as much a comedian as a singer. If I remember correctly he was a real family man, liked to be home with his family.

I always liked Deans voice but I dont have any of his music. I did buy a Sanatra best of early years CD, much to what would have been my suprise 20 years ago. I couldnt see what my fathers generation saw in Sanatra, then I watched the movie about him and I realized he had a special way of singing when he was younger, alot of the older stuff was great.

I watched a piece on Dean martin and they were all saying he wasnt a big drinker at all, it was used as part of his act, remember he was as much a comedian as a singer. If I remember correctly he was a real family man, liked to be home with his family.

i saw that too. i think they said it was apple juice in his glass