Death to All - Atlanta

RagePSV

Sep 6, 2007
GA
Does anyone know if this show is still happening tongiht? I cannot find it listed on the Masquerade website of or the Wrekage concert listing anymore. Tried calling the Masq, but no one is answering. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Just saw that Ticketmaster has it listed as Canceled. Bleh, was looking forward to this. Might this have been due to a lack of up front ticket sales? I cannot imagine there would have been a large turnout for this, despite the cause.

Postponed. Here's the statement from the organizers:

“It is with regret that we have to postpone the Atlanta and Dallas dates for Death To All 2012, but there is a good side. Many things have led us to this point including very low ticket sales, issues with opening bands being available and several other factors. We are very sorry to all of the Death fans this has caused an inconvenience and wish things could have been different. We did everything in our power to avoid this situation, but in the end the choice had to be made. The good news is that we are working to re-schedule these dates for early next year, and if possible, add more dates surrounding them in new cities! Please hold on to your tickets, as they will be honored.”

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/death-to-all-atlanta-dallas-shows-postponed

If you are still in the mood for a show, come by 529 for Black Breath, Martyrdod, Burning Love, and Enabler. $10.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrjEVR4J7tU&feature=fvst[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Postponed. Here's the statement from the organizers:

“It is with regret that we have to postpone the Atlanta and Dallas dates for Death To All 2012, but there is a good side. Many things have led us to this point including very low ticket sales, issues with opening bands being available and several other factors. We are very sorry to all of the Death fans this has caused an inconvenience and wish things could have been different. We did everything in our power to avoid this situation, but in the end the choice had to be made. The good news is that we are working to re-schedule these dates for early next year, and if possible, add more dates surrounding them in new cities! Please hold on to your tickets, as they will be honored.”

http://www.metalinjection.net/latest-news/bummer-alert/death-to-all-atlanta-dallas-shows-postponed

Thanks for the info.

I hope you guys eventually get this show. I went to the Chicago show and it was incredible. They played for close to 2 1/2 hours and all the songs were really well done. The place was packed too.

the problem is that they expected everyone to pre-order ticket. what they dont understand, specifically ive noticed about the masq, at most only 25% of people preorder tickets for the masq shows. most just buy their ticket at the box office.

Guilty.

I hope you guys eventually get this show. I went to the Chicago show and it was incredible. They played for close to 2 1/2 hours and all the songs were really well done. The place was packed too.

I am hoping that this does pan out in the future. How did they handle the vocals?

I am hoping that this does pan out in the future. How did they handle the vocals?

It was a mix of people. I don't know for sure who the first guy who did it but the second was the guy from Exhumed, they had the guy from Black Dahlia Murder do one song and then I wanna say there were a couple other songs, they had someone do it. They were changing people up for a lot of the night. Regardless, the vocals sounded great.

the problem is that they expected everyone to pre-order ticket. what they dont understand, specifically ive noticed about the masq, at most only 25% of people preorder tickets for the masq shows. most just buy their ticket at the box office.

Combine that with the fact that the Atlanta and Dallas dates, the two canceled ones, were additions to the tour, and were never promoted nearly as well as the initial 5 or 6 shows -- it took almost a week for them to be even added to the tour webpage and facebook after they were officially announced on other sites -- you've just got a recipe for disaster. Hoping that the next go round has some of the better/cooler musicians included.