Delta Airlines seems to be having a sale

seh750

Jun 14, 2010
Beaverton, OR, USA
Been watching ticket prices for our trip to PP. Same flights I took the last couple of years usually run around $1100 for the two of us (coming from the west coast). Just booked them for $880 directly on Delta's website.

If you fly Delta, might want to go take a look.

I'm not seeing the sales here. I checked yesterday and flying from DC-Balt is still $270-280. The only deal I see in the area is driving down to Richmond where I can get $200 round trip on AirTran.

But DC? No one wants to discount anything right now.

Been watching ticket prices for our trip to PP. Same flights I took the last couple of years usually run around $1100 for the two of us (coming from the west coast). Just booked them for $880 directly on Delta's website.

If you fly Delta, might want to go take a look.

Thanks for the info. My flight from CA was over 500.00 a couple of weeks ago and just got it yesterday for 428.00 so they did lower the prices.

Delta from San Jose , Ca to ATL - $427.00 plus bag fee's

Southwest from San Jose, to ATL - $343.00 no fee's

Long time Delta flyer switching to Southwest because they fly into ATL now :headbang:

Bear

Thanks for the tip off. I got a round trip flight from Tampa for $127. :kickass:

I saw that too... I'm sorta tempted to wait a couple weeks to see if it drops even more (since it likely won't start rising again until mid-august), but I guess it can't really drop too much lower anyway. I was considering driving this year, but $128 round-trip makes flying significantly cheaper than gas + parking.

Flights are at $331 out of LAX. Better than the $350+ they've been seemingly all year, but still not quite the $200 we paid last year :(

Y'all can thank me for the great fares this week. I finally broke down a couple of weeks ago and paid the "Thank You Sir, May I Please Have Another?" rate from Phoenix on U.S. Airways. Would have been $100 less if I'd waited!

I opted to fly out of Richmond this year, because flights out of Dulles and National never went much below $300. I got a roundtrip flight from Richmond for $107. TOTAL. Worth driving 2 hours to a different airport? Hell yeah! Plus parking is cheaper there than the DC airports, and my mom is about halfway so I will probably stay the night there before I head out. :headbang:

I opted to fly out of Richmond this year, because flights out of Dulles and National never went much below $300. I got a roundtrip flight from Richmond for $107. TOTAL. Worth driving 2 hours to a different airport? Hell yeah! Plus parking is cheaper there than the DC airports, and my mom is about halfway so I will probably stay the night there before I head out. :headbang:

Unfortunately, I missed out on that one. (I remember when it was $130.) Had to pay $260 out of Reagan.

http://www.farecompare.com/deals/delta-deals-tofrom-atlanta-from-79-one-way-book-by-aug-9/

Delta Deals To/From Atlanta from $79 One-Way – Book by Aug. 9
Anne McDermott•July 31, 2012

Travel from mid-August into November to-or-from Atlanta. Hand-picked deals we like:

Austin – Atlanta, from $129 one-way
Baltimore – Atlanta, from $119 one-way
Chicago – Atlanta, from $119 one-way
Ft. Lauderdale – Atlanta, from $99 one-way
Milwaukee – Atlanta, from $99 one-way
New York – Atlanta, from $99 one-way
Pensacola – Atlanta, from $79 one-way
Wichita – Atlanta, from $129 one-way
Book by Aug. 9. Travel from Aug. 14 through Nov. 14 with 14-day advance purchase; good for any day except Sunday. See Delta for details or see FareCompare for more cheap flights.