Designated Post-PP HooHa Club

Cheetahs?

Baah, not worthwhile going there - you might just end up talking politics, religion and bad movies with the girls there all night instead of seeing some action. Happened to me last year ... then again, the (nude) chick I was talking to was sitting on my lap for 2 hours, so perhaps I shouldn't complain :loco:

Cheetahs?

Baah, not worthwhile going there - you might just end up talking politics, religion and bad movies with the girls there all night instead of seeing some action. Happened to me last year ... then again, the (nude) chick I was talking to was sitting on my lap for 2 hours, so perhaps I shouldn't complain :loco:

Claus, you make things too easy for me.:cool:

I would, but you'd complain about the attention from a hot chick. Which you shouldn't, since it's rare, like having a naked chick on your lap for 2 hours. ;)

I'm not complaining about the attention, I'm complaining about her wanting to discuss politics etc. And as for having a naked chick on my lap for several hours ... you don't know how much money I've got and how I prefer to spend them :Smug:

I'm not complaining about the attention, I'm complaining about her wanting to discuss politics etc. And as for having a naked chick on my lap for several hours ... you don't know how much money I've got and how I prefer to spend them :Smug:

Well, I know you like to keep things all business-like, so I can take a wild guess...but I prefer to not do that. With that said, you'd better tip well. ;)

as far as I'm concerned, she can talk about her stamp collection if she wants. "Oh, you have an 'Inverted Jenny'? Wanna be MY inverted Jenny?"

LOL!!!!!!!! You crack me up Bob!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Does that mean you're going to go with us this year????? I'll buy you a table dance! :kickass:

LOL!!!!!!!! You crack me up Bob!!!!!! :lol: :lol: Does that mean you're going to go with us this year????? I'll buy you a table dance! :kickass:

haha... doubtful... I've just never been a big titty bar fan. It's too easy to spend too much money in those places, and I need to stay to a strict budget this year... especially since my room is costing $139 a night, and I'm also moving into my new place the same week as ProgPower (so I'll be spending a big chunk of what would normally be ProgPower money on my move-in costs).

Besides, I'm not sure if my fragile ego can handle it... it bums me out a little to pay to see a woman naked, when I can't get any women to be naked around me without getting paid. :lol:

Kathy, are you a stamp collector? did you actually GET that joke???? :lol:

Cheetahs?

I call Bullshit,you will be there again:headbang: