DEXTER

I did not see that coming at all. All of a sudden BAMMMMMM!!!! turned the Dexter world upside down. I'll not post the ending as it will ruin the effect of seeing it, but it was great.

i was a bit disappointed with the end; what I mean is that it felt like the episode had already peaked, and the twist lost some of it's impact. Can't wait for next season though.

Just watched it and I had the opposite feeling about it..He was doing the usual reflecting back on everything that he does at every finale and now it seemed like he had finally found some kind of peace and got his priorities sorted.. and then BAM it all hit.

the last 5 min of the show my face went from :saint: to :erk: and finally :cry: when I realized I have to wait forever for season 5 now.

Just think how pissed off he is gonna be in the new season. I can't believe that we now have to wait 9 freakin months to find out wtf...

To be honest I kinda saw it coming (kinda). I mean it was certain that something important should happen to keep the interest for the next season and as the episode progressed that seemed the most obvious choice. Still it was an awesome ending.

Many series seems to get boring after 2nd season but Dexter keeps me wanting more!

John Lithgow was a great cast this season, his performance especially in 'Raising Cain' was outstanding :headbang:

!!!!!! i still havent seen the last episode of the season yet!!!!... but i will soon. i love that show! the "thanksgiving" episode was great!!! i can only imagine what this last episode was like. all i know is dexter was getting sloppy....