Dirk Thurisch is back with Angel Dust

They have been here before. They toured with Nevermore and I THINK Opeth on the same tour together back in the late 90s.

Yes, they did. The marquee at the Masquerade here for that show read:

Heaven <--- that's the name of the upstairs room at Masq.
Nevermore
Opeth
Angel Lust
God Forbid

Aside from 'Opeth' in the middle, that practically tells a story in itself! :lol:

(Someone at the Masquerade apparently had some fun with Angel Dust's name on the marquee. When I pulled up for the show, Jim Sheppard and some of the crew were delightedly snapping pics of the marquee. :))

Well this is great news. I still remember when they played PP 2.0. I knew nothing about this band. But they took the stage and made me an instant fan. Definitely one of the best performances of the festival that year.

Ah the good ole days of my first PP. Still have the simple and very dated B&W T-shirt. Glenn hadn't perfected color yet.

Man I had to go digging for this pic...Pre Digital Camera

Angeldust13.jpg

Wow Glenn. That video rocks. It just makes me more sad that I missed out on ProgPower II. III was my first. I hope you get them back and they kick that much ass again. My favorite note about Angel Dust has always been Martin Poppoff's comment that they were the best you could hope for from a power metal band. All the right tricks in atypical orders. Zigging when everyone else would Zag, etc, etc...
\m/