Dont think a band can pull off a Symphony X cover song?

Metaldrumz

Jul 18, 2002
Well think again.

I been meaning to post this quite sometime but totally kept forgetting or putting it off hehe.

Anyways there is this Argentina Metal band called ATAKE DEL DRAGON (dont let the name fool ya) who do an INCREDIBLE cover of SX's "Sea Of Lies". They also add in a few melodies in between, but somehow keep the song flowing continuously. Its absolutely incredible, especially since these guys arent even American (which more or less not a big deal for the musicians but for the vocals which kick ass).

Its the first time I have ever heard a SX cover, and the main reason I bought this rare Argentina Metal tribute disc.

Seriously if your a diehard SX fan, and wanna hear an amazing cover, look into this CD. I bet they are on ebay still...... search "atake del dragon" and click the "items and descriptions" box too.

BTW I dont have the server space so dont ask me to host it. If someone else on this board will host it for ALL to hear, than let me know.

I can vouch for this song, it's quite impressive..I played it on my show a couple of weeks ago & my listeners were impressed as well. Check it out if you can!