Dragonforce Announced US tour for this Fall

PurpleCrayonWriter said:
P.S. By the way, GenoCidal Wings, most vocalists would KILL to resemble Steve Perry of Journey. Holy crap that man had a voice!

Bill, he probably doesn't even know who Steve Perry is.... :lol::lol::lol:

I'll be seeing them tomorrow opening for Atreyu :puke:
This will be my shorest attendence at a concert ever. I'm guessing Dragonforce will play for about 45 min so I'll probably be there for an hour if I time it right as I don't like any of the opening bands. Considering the rest of the lineup is 'core bands and punk metal band, I'm probably the only one with any interest in seeing Dragonforce at that show :)

I saw them playing monday night in Poughkeepsie. They were headlining to a sold out crowd and it was one of the best shows of the year so far! Extremely energetic and tight live, funny as hell... The crowd was on fire!!!

AngraRULES said:
I saw them playing monday night in Poughkeepsie. They were headlining to a sold out crowd and it was one of the best shows of the year so far! Extremely energetic and tight live, funny as hell... The crowd was on fire!!!

Set list?

Not in order :

Through the fire and flames
Revolution deathsquad
Storming the burning fields
Operationg ground and pound
Body Breakdown
My Spirit Will go On
Fury of the Storm
Fields Of Despair
Dawn over a New World
Soldiers of the wasteland
Heart of a Dragon
Valley of the Damned

Awsome! Thanks Milton.

I can't wait. I'm seeing them 3 nights in a row here with Dave and some friends! :headbang:

They were one of the best Power Metal bands I've ever seen live.

DAMN!! No "Once in a Lifetime" That's my fav DF track.

Anyhow, I was happy to find out that they added a Chicago date on their fall tour, so I will hopefully be seeing them on Wed Sept 20th.

<looks at his guitar>
<listens to dragonforce>
<shakes his head>
Its not exactly easy.

Anyhow, some of the best guitar solos of all time are fairly basic. Some people want their Paganini, some people want their Chopin.

Personally, I think most metal guitarists are arrogant, and think they are god. Who cares.

AngraRULES said:
Not in order :

Through the fire and flames
Revolution deathsquad
Storming the burning fields
Operationg ground and pound
Body Breakdown
My Spirit Will go On
Fury of the Storm
Fields Of Despair
Dawn over a New World
Soldiers of the wasteland
Heart of a Dragon
Valley of the Damned

Dammit. no Black Fire this time. They opened with that in NY. :mad:
I can't wait.. oh god. I can smell the cheese. :D

Just got back. It was awesome though the venue was not right for their sound. Plus there were the traveling moshpits and crowd surfers the entire time. Hard to headbang when you can get knocked off your feet at any second. Was totally worth the price of the ticket to finally see them. Amazingly the crowd was extremely into them. So weird when the 'core fans are into a cheesy power metal band.