DVD INFO and Final Trailer released!!! (update 8/16)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Here is the third and final trailer for the DVD. The contents should shock the shit out of just about everyone as only myself and Angry Woodchuck Productions knew about it.

http://www.progpowerusa.com/media/trailer3.wmv

Contents include:
ProgPower USA V Documentary
Crew Stories
ProgPower USA I-V Setlists
Easter Eggs
and the stuff that the trailer tells you about...

Running Time: 250 mins (including extras)
Cost: $25

Glenn H.

Holy Shit; I can't fuckin wait for this thing!!! Over four hours of footage! This along with the Dreamscape disc are my first two purchases. Now I can relive PP all year long; thanks Glenn for pulling this off. Incredible.

Damn. Does the "exclusively available at Prog Power VI" mean this will only be for sale at VI and nowhere else? I'm a GB holder yet I wont be able to make it this year and I'd still like to get the DVD if its at all possible.

Ben

Are the videos included in the dvd some of the same ones from the video section? If not, then will they be in the same quality (multiple cameras) and full length songs?

1. I may end up putting a cap on the # sold per person the first hour of gold badge doors and then open it up wide open to keep it fair. I will need to consult with my partners first before a decision is made.

2. I expect to have about 900 copies available. That's why I'm not too worried and will place any leftovers on the website.

3. The songs are full length performances with multiple cameras except for Dreamscape (one camera). Thus, the four hour running time. As for the video selection, there are a couple that have been previously released via the website (Pain of Salvation, Brainstorm), but the rest are new to everyone.

Glenn H.

Thanks for the quick reply Glenn. Hopefully we get more than 1 Pain of Salvation video, since in the preview has a couple seconds' glmipse of Daniel from last year.

This is definitely worth the purchase for me. It'll be like a souvenir from all of my trips. I'm glad the DVD has finally become a reality!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Harvester said:
1. I may end up putting a cap on the # sold per person the first hour of gold badge doors and then open it up wide open to keep it fair. I will need to consult with my partners first before a decision is made.

2. I expect to have about 900 copies available. That's why I'm not too worried and will place any leftovers on the website.

3. The songs are full length performances with multiple cameras except for Dreamscape (one camera). Thus, the four hour running time. As for the video selection, there are a couple that have been previously released via the website (Pain of Salvation, Brainstorm), but the rest are new to everyone.

Glenn H.

You rule! This ought to be something to behold!

BlindPanzer said:
Thanks for the quick reply Glenn. Hopefully we get more than 1 Pain of Salvation video, since in the preview has a couple seconds' glmipse of Daniel from last year.

God, I hope not. I'd rather watch 2 slugs mate with
Tiny Tim yelping as background music..... :yuk:

Oh wait, that's kind of the same thing...
:D

Harvester said:
Here is the third and final trailer for the DVD. The contents should shock the shit out of just about everyone as only myself and Angry Woodchuck Productions knew about it.

http://www.progpowerusa.com/media/trailer3.wmv

Contents include:
ProgPower USA V Documentary
Crew Stories
ProgPower USA I-V Setlists
Easter Eggs
and the stuff that the trailer tells you about...

Running Time: 250 mins (including extras)
Cost: $25

Glenn H.

Very cool, thanx!
(How many Evergrey vids are on it???)