DVD INFO and Final Trailer released!!! (update 8/16)

Yay! I want (at least) one!!! Thanks for all the PP III stuff!

Barking Pumpkin said:
It's a ctrl (or whatever that little apple and the warped # symbol is) click for macs.
Ctrl-click is right key functionality.
That's why the swirly acts as the control key.

Harvester said:
Sadly, none.

Glenn H.

Geeze I am devastated. What happened? I hope a rift has not developed between you and them; Everygrey was the reason I first came to PP and Evergrey is the reason I became a GB holder in hopes of being at the head of the line to watch them when they come back...

Greykiller said:
Geeze I am devastated. What happened? I hope a rift has not developed between you and them; Everygrey was the reason I first came to PP and Evergrey is the reason I became a GB holder in hopes of being at the head of the line to watch them when they come back...

There is no rift, but business is business.

Tom is still my bitch.

Glenn H.

DVDs will be limited to one per person until 1730. After that, it's unlimited sales. This way, gold badge holders are 100% sure to get a copy and the regular patrons will have an hour to ensure their copy. Then you can go crazy and buy 15 copies and Ebay 14 of them.

Glenn H.

Nice. I'll probably get there, run in and get my DVD and T-shirt, then run stuff to the car or something, then come back for Manticora, and save my CD shopping for Saturday.

Harvester said:
DVDs will be limited to one per person until 1730. After that, it's unlimited sales. This way, gold badge holders are 100% sure to get a copy and the regular patrons will have an hour to ensure their copy. Then you can go crazy and buy 15 copies and Ebay 14 of them.

Glenn H.

hehe, I'll be all over ebay searching for mine :)

I can't wait to get my hands on this video! Best part is watching the crowd shots and saying "Hey, I know that person..."

What do us Gold Badgers have to do to get our copies on lock?