Eldritch - Thanks to PPUSA, I have discovered an awesome band....

templeofmax

Aug 13, 2009
I purchased all their discography and this stuff rocks. right now I am listening to El Niño. What an album......Can´t wait to see them at PPUSA!!!

I picked up Livequake and have listened a few times. I think that it is decent, but nothing reaches out and grabs me. Hoping it grows on me in the next few weeks.

Incredible band; Headquake and El Nino are both materpieces of prog metal imo. They are going to slay at PP; the Livequake DVD set is great. One of the main bands I am looking forward to the most this year along with Labyrinth.

Yea, I'm prejudice.... I prefer all the Italians

One of the only ones left that I need to see is Empty Tremor and now with their original vocalist back, maybe I have a shot:D

They're going to absolutely slay the place if they focus on El Nino material. Judging by their facebook posts it seems like that's probably gonna be the case :kickass:

I too have to thank Glenn for booking them. I wasn't too familiar with them before last years announcement but after constantly playing their discs they have become one of my favorite bands. They will definately be a highlight for me this year!

To be honest, they do nothing for me. I've had Headquake for a while, and it never grabs me. I gave them a fair shot again when I picked up Blackenday and it still doesn't do anything for me.

To be honest, they do nothing for me. I've had Headquake for a while, and it never grabs me. I gave them a fair shot again when I picked up Blackenday and it still doesn't do anything for me.

I hated Blackenday when I heard it and planned to skip Eldritch entirely. My cousin forced me to listen to a track off El Nino and now they're one of the bands I'm looking forward to most, check it out before giving up on them.

What I can tell you is that they're preparing a very special setlist for ProgPower USA and are SUPER excited to bring their show to Atlanta! :)

Interesting... I've been listening more to the last 3 discs, anticipating more of that material... guess I better pull out El Niño!

IMHO....this band's art really suffers in the studio. It seems the mixes on most of their studio records lack any serious kind of punch. This is really prevented me from enjoying the band more. Thoughts?