eMusic & Progpower IX

omdsl

New Metal Member
Feb 15, 2004
I've been an emusic subscriber for a couple of years and while it predominately features indie and smaller label music it also has a large collection of the type of music this forum (and I) enjoys. As an example there are album by the following PP VIII roster bands - Serenity - Spheric Universe Experiment - Volbeat - Rob Rock - Iron Savior - Riverside - JOP - Iced Earth and Amorphis. So if want to check some of these bands out, eMusic may be a good to look. Especially if you have one of those 25 free download cards.

I'm not in any way affiliated with eMusic, just letting you know this music is there.

Al

eMusic is a great service. Both SkiBumMSP and I subscribe to eMusic.

It's great because it is LEGAL, yet the MP3 files are DRM free!

By using eMusic, I've been able to listen to most of the upcoming ProgPower bands for a lot less money than purchasing the actual CDs.

Sometimes we've even purchased the CD later on because we liked a particular album a lot.

If you don't use it, you should give it a try.

(I'm not associated with them either, but a fan of the service)

I just dL'd Iron Savior's "Megatropolis" and a bunch of Iced Earth single tunes since I already have "Alive in Athens". Interested parties may want to know that eMusic has the 3 disc version of "AIA" available so if you only have the 2 disc version this would be a perfect opportunity to get the rest...

May I also note that this is the first Iron Savior that I have heard and I am hoping these guys are going to crush like Primal Fear did last year... can't wait!